JoshandSarah

How to get accurate information for processing time

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

How can I get accurate information on how long Wichita KS is taking for AOS? I've looked on VJ but there's no recent data for Wichita, any ideas?

Edited by JoshandSarah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, JoshandSarah said:

How can I get accurate information on how long Wichita KS is taking for AOS? I've looked on VJ but there's no recent data for Wichita, any ideas?

Currently, Wichita completes 80% of AOS cases within 13.5 months

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Timeline
1 hour ago, nastra30 said:

Currently, Wichita completes 80% of AOS cases within 13.5 months

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Do you actually think I didn't see that? 

2 hours ago, JoshandSarah said:

No one know. Its like the draw of the luck. Thats why @nastra30 look it up from the uscis website. It just estimation. Each case is varied. I wish i can predict how uscis pick and choose which application to process. All i can say is if you file AOS this year, almost all the time you will get interview faster that the estimation time

Timeline
2 hours ago, JoshandSarah said:

I don't and can't read minds because I'm not a God.  If you want exact accurate information why don't you go pray to an actual God for that or call the director of USCIS. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

People are trying to help you... Some members actually do not know how to look that up. Nothing in your initial post indicated that you had checked that.

Fair Daphne, sorry Nastra.

Timeline
5 hours ago, JoshandSarah said:

Fair Daphne, sorry Nastra.

All good. But it's really hard to get exact timeline of things when it comes to USCIS. VJ and other crowdsourced sites may give an idea but it's still going to be range. On top of that each individual case is different. In fact  USCIS this year alone has twice had to change how they deliver processing times to the public as it seems they themselves are trying to find a way to deliver the best info that they can.

Edited by nastra30

Timeline
22 hours ago, nastra30 said:

All good. But it's really hard to get exact timeline of things when it comes to USCIS. VJ and other crowdsourced sites may give an idea but it's still going to be range. On top of that each individual case is different. In fact  USCIS this year alone has twice had to change how they deliver processing times to the public as it seems they themselves are trying to find a way to deliver the best info that they can.

I agree, I sort of feel like they're almost trying to hide the processing times from us. It went from giving us a range to a single number that sort of means nothing, e.g. look at Los Angeles office...they say like 13.5 months for AOS yet they're processing a lot of them within 2-3 months. Just seems silly to me how they're working it now.

On 6/3/2022 at 4:11 AM, nastra30 said:

I don't and can't read minds because I'm not a God.  If you want exact accurate information why don't you go pray to an actual God for that or call the director of USCIS. 

Not everyone can be God/Goddess of VJ 😉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.