podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Do we have to bring petitioner's documents if we submitted them already to ceac? (I864, W2, recent paystubs, domicile) I already submitted, do copies need to be printed and brought for interview of everything?

Timeline
12 hours ago, AMK2021 said:

Do we have to bring petitioner's documents if we submitted them already to ceac? (I864, W2, recent paystubs, domicile) I already submitted, do copies need to be printed and brought for interview of everything?

Yes always take copies of this in case they don't chk on ceac or computer down u don't want to stuck after all that waiting.Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam guys hope you all doing good i,m new here i been reading this forum for a while and following this topic.

i filed i130 for my wife recently its been approved i,m at nvs stage i created my NVC account paid my Fee already.

i need some help my questions

1- what civil document do i need to upload on nvc?( what are the civil document)

2- and do i need police character cetificate for my wife from pakistan?

3- Do i need to upload my tax returns and 1099 right now?

4- Do i need to upload wedding pics aswell?

thanks for your time and advise.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MuhammadA said:

Salam guys hope you all doing good i,m new here i been reading this forum for a while and following this topic.

i filed i130 for my wife recently its been approved i,m at nvs stage i created my NVC account paid my Fee already.

i need some help my questions

1- what civil document do i need to upload on nvc?( what are the civil document)

2- and do i need police character cetificate for my wife from pakistan?

3- Do i need to upload my tax returns and 1099 right now?

4- Do i need to upload wedding pics aswell?

thanks for your time and advise.

Wsalam I'm glad you got up to NVC stage and glad to hear that you were following this thread this is here to help each other so for answers to your questions if u go on some previous post I did and others also u will get ideas about everything usually at NVC they listed all the civil documents which are mostly petitioner s stuff but for exact details if u want to chk the you tube video by Ramsha Khan from Karachi to Michigan you will get better sense we follow her for our preparation very helpful and detailed and yes u have to upload AOS, W2, and tax return,paystubs ur copy of passport and license,birth certificate, etc Good luck 

This is what I submitted to NVC- Hope this can help but is not concluding-

Original Urdu Nikkah Nama

Original Marriage Certificate

Original Birth certificate (Applicant)

Notarised translation of Original Urdu Nikkah nama

Notarised translation of Orginal Birth certificate

Nadra FRC

Wifes- US passport

Wifes Driving LIcense

Affidavit of support (I-864)-(Petitioner)

3 Year Tax return from IRS (Income and wage transcript)

Random Pics (Weddings+Trips+Dinners+Time Together with Time Headings like January 2023) All in one pdf as additional Evidence

Police certificate (Pakistan MY ) (I am the applicant and my wife petioner)

Since I also stayed in the UK for 2 years (Police certificate from UK)

I will also be taking all of this to my Interview which I am hoping will be done by June 2024 as I am DQ 28 Nov 2022

Hope this helps.

34 minutes ago, Malixali said:

Nadra FRC

Wifes- US passport

Wifes Driving LIcense

Random Pics (Weddings+Trips+Dinners+Time Together with Time Headings like January 2023) All in one pdf as additional Evidence

I will also be taking all of this to my Interview which I am hoping will be done by June 2024 as I am DQ 28 Nov 2022

Hope this helps.

Redundancy is always a good thing, I noticed you didn't include your passport in the list. Everything else looks good. I also compiled a list of receipts for flights and gifts as additional evidence.

In terms of the tax papers, I'd strongly recommend your wife give you her 2023 w2 (which you probably referred to as wage transcript, I'm not sure though?), as well as 2023 tax return (1040) and IRS tax transcript (downloadable from her IRS account. If she hasn't made one yet she can do so easily).

If she is self employed or a business owner then you'll need her 1099 amongst other things. Right now, they did Oct 7, 2022 for May 28. So November 28 may be end of June or beginning of July, one or the other. Best of luck!

On 3/25/2024 at 9:30 PM, void04 said:

Hey guys! My wife had the first 2 shots for COVID but never got a booster. Does she need a booster shot?

Depends how long ago her other shots were. As of last year, the requirement is now that a booster is required if there hasn't been a dose in the previous 12 months - https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/panel-physicians/vaccinations.html#:~:text=Applicants must receive one dose,of the immigration medical examination.

Edited by appleblossom

1 hour ago, void04 said:

Redundancy is always a good thing, I noticed you didn't include your passport in the list. Everything else looks good. I also compiled a list of receipts for flights and gifts as additional evidence.

In terms of the tax papers, I'd strongly recommend your wife give you her 2023 w2 (which you probably referred to as wage transcript, I'm not sure though?), as well as 2023 tax return (1040) and IRS tax transcript (downloadable from her IRS account. If she hasn't made one yet she can do so easily).

If she is self employed or a business owner then you'll need her 1099 amongst other things. Right now, they did Oct 7, 2022 for May 28. So November 28 may be end of June or beginning of July, one or the other. Best of luck!

Hay, Thanks for the heads up- I would definitely ask her for this W-2 however I notice you mentions Tax return and IRs tax Transcript as two separate items? Isnt the tax transcript the same as the Tax return? I am confused...

A little clarity would be great- Plus NVC approved my above documents and hence told me I am DQ? Isnt that sort of good enough that NVC already told me that The documents are good enough or you are suggesting that NVC DQ means little to nothing? 

Thanks alot!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Malixali said:

Hay, Thanks for the heads up- I would definitely ask her for this W-2 however I notice you mentions Tax return and IRs tax Transcript as two separate items? Isnt the tax transcript the same as the Tax return? I am confused...

A little clarity would be great- Plus NVC approved my above documents and hence told me I am DQ? Isnt that sort of good enough that NVC already told me that The documents are good enough or you are suggesting that NVC DQ means little to nothing? 

Thanks alot!

NVC DQ all you need,but if it's Dq year or two then after you get IL upload the updated AOS and W2 and yes tax return is fine but you can get tax transcript from IRS site too it's just one page version of IRS showing your tax return in official way that's all. Good luck.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Malixali said:

Nadra FRC

Wifes- US passport

Wifes Driving LIcense

Hope this helps.

Yes all good enough 👍 make sure to take copies of all you submit on ceac at interview especially updated AOS W2 paystubs and tax return besides your original documents as a applicant. Good luck 

6 hours ago, appleblossom said:

Depends how long ago her other shots were. As of last year, the requirement is now that a booster is required if there hasn't been a dose in the previous 12 months - https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/panel-physicians/vaccinations.html#:~:text=Applicants must receive one dose,of the immigration medical examination.

Much appreciated 🙏🏼

5 hours ago, Malixali said:

Thanks alot!

No worries! So the only reason I mentioned a tax transcript is because my papers weren't accepted with just  tax return (1040). They only approved my papers after I sent them the tax transcript (which is an official receipt from the IRS, which shows the tax return was indeed filed with the IRS). If your papers were accepted without it then you probably don't need it. But it's a simple download if your wife creates an IRS website. But regardless you should be fine. As podeena said make sure you upload all new income and tax documents. I also saw an October 22 DQ scheduled for the 14th of May, so your interview could very well be by mid June or if you're lucky the beginning. Best of luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 hours ago, Malixali said:

Nadra FRC

Wifes- US passport

Wifes Driving LIcense

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot guys good luck hope and praying we all get our visa fast.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.