podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,598 posts in this topic

I hope everyone is AP gets through it smoothly! The whole thing can make you so nervous it's abominal.

My wife's medical was done recently. She had 2 shots for COVID (not 3). The results of her medical state under COVID that an additional dose is required. The hospitals by her house said they weren't able to procure a shipment of the booster since late last year. Does anybody know of anyone who had "additional dose required" on their medical and was still given visa in spite of this?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, void04 said:

I hope everyone is AP gets through it smoothly! The whole thing can make you so nervous it's abominal.

My wife's medical was done recently. She had 2 shots for COVID (not 3). The results of her medical state under COVID that an additional dose is required. The hospitals by her house said they weren't able to procure a shipment of the booster since late last year. Does anybody know of anyone who had "additional dose required" on their medical and was still given visa in spite of this?

Everyone in** (not is)

Also, it says specifically "due for additional dose"

Does that mean they can allow her to get her booster in the US or will they put her in AP until she submits proof of getting the booster?

Edited by void04
Clarification

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, void04 said:

Everyone in** (not is)

Also, it says specifically "due for additional dose"

Does that mean they can allow her to get her booster in the US or will they put her in AP until she submits proof of getting the booster?

Don't have a good answer for your question but I believe they don't look in detail of medical at least I hope they don't especially when it comes to females applicant they see other paperwork but u never know their mind so we can only hope for the best but if someone else have better answer please share.thx

2 hours ago, podeena said:

Don't have a good answer for your question but I believe they don't look in detail of medical at least I hope they don't especially when it comes to females applicant they see other paperwork but u never know their mind so we can only hope for the best but if someone else have better answer please share.thx

For sure. Thank you for responding! I'll keep this thread updated then with whatever happens. Much appreciated!

Timeline
5 hours ago, void04 said:

For sure. Thank you for responding! I'll keep this thread updated then with whatever happens. Much appreciated!

IA all will be ok prayers for everyone to get united with their spouses.🙏🏽

On 4/29/2024 at 2:15 PM, Zkhan said:

My husbands IR1 Case DQ date is November 22nd 2022 but I have yet to receive any updates which has got me worried. Does anyone know why this May differ for people when some people already got their interview letters ?

Hi.

My spouses DQ date is Aug 2023. If you don't mind letting me know once your interview letter arrives. It'll give me an idea of a timeframe. Just trying to follow some folks to understand the timeline.

Thank you

On 5/7/2024 at 12:43 PM, mistertman said:

Hi.

My spouses DQ date is Aug 2023. If you don't mind letting me know once your interview letter arrives. It'll give me an idea of a timeframe. Just trying to follow some folks to understand the timeline.

Thank you

Sure I will update here but we are still waiting for our letter even though DQ date is November 22nd 2022. Feeling a bit hopeless 

On 5/7/2024 at 12:43 PM, mistertman said:

Hi.

Thank you

Also, I’ll recommend following Pakusaimmigration page on insta to get an idea even though it seems like it may vary considering many IR1 cases around my DQ date have received their interview letters already 

Hello everyone! 

so my expedite case got approved which I’m completely shocked about because it was previously denied and I suddenly got an email from NVC saying I’ll be receiving interview letter soon from Islamabad embassy, kindly can anyone tell me the process when expedite is approved? 

Timeline
On 5/10/2024 at 6:21 AM, Zkhan said:

Hello everyone! 

so my expedite case got approved which I’m completely shocked about because it was previously denied and I suddenly got an email from NVC saying I’ll be receiving interview letter soon from Islamabad embassy, kindly can anyone tell me the process when expedite is approved? 

They are covering around your dq date already so what is the purpose of expedite.. I think we both should receive IL soon anyways. Though this situation feels hopeless sometimes. I think no one can understand the pain of this process other then we, who are going through it. 

50 minutes ago, Shan Sheikh said:

They are covering around your dq date already so what is the purpose of expedite.. I think we both should receive IL soon anyways. Though this situation feels hopeless sometimes. I think no one can understand the pain of this process other then we, who are going through it. 

Exactly my thought! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.