podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, podeena said:

@Machinecorpse62 no I don't think you should say anything to Co about this and make them confuse less talk is better for them but if all goes well and have time yes you can mention but I know we were confused for that too but bc we filed the I-129 before so when you put your passport # once it goes with the passport # so basically you can't update into DS 260 so I will double check my passport info #,and email address and phone number then just leave it don't mess with it IA all will be ok don't stress.

Ah okay we tried to do the visit visa but then we were like nah it’s taking a year or so for visa appointment. So I think our profile is from there. and thanks for help. Cause it also say to bring to interview for the printable page correct? Other than that we are good to go. Time is just going way to slow lol 😆 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Ah okay we tried to do the visit visa but then we were like nah it’s taking a year or so for visa appointment. So I think our profile is from there. and thanks for help. Cause it also say to bring to interview for the printable page correct? Other than that we are good to go. Time is just going way to slow lol 😆 

Yes once profile is there then just double check your passport # and email, phone number that's what count only and yes you have to take that confirmation page of DS.260 with the all info that page is very important front of page says transaction confirmation and bottom has DS -160 confirmation number starting with AA or some other alphabet.

7 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes once profile is there then just double check your passport # and email, phone number that's what count only and yes you have to take that confirmation page of DS.260 with the all info that page is very important front of page says transaction confirmation and bottom has DS -160 confirmation number starting with AA or some other alphabet.

yeah and thanks for information. Inshallah make duaa that we do not get stuck after interview 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@VisaNoob

Have you uploaded everything and are you all set? For next week interview please let us know the experience and how the questions goes. I wish your wife best of luck! Our time is going way slow november 8 can’t come fast enough lol 

Yeah I uploaded almost everything, I read that there's no need for the bonafide stuff to be uploaded to ceac, so just taking it as a binder. Mostly uploaded the pertinent docs regarding marriage + finances. Next week is fast approaching Inshallah it goes well 

Timeline
2 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

Yeah I uploaded almost everything, I read that there's no need for the bonafide stuff to be uploaded to ceac, so just taking it as a binder. Mostly uploaded the pertinent docs regarding marriage + finances. Next week is fast approaching Inshallah it goes well 

@VisaNoob Good luck please share your experience with interview for all the members here I will appreciate. Hopefully all goes well with you.🙏🏽

Timeline

@Machinecorpse62 @podeena for the medical report we need to take with us, it seems pretty sparse, just vaccine status. Is that all we need to take when we travel in the future, I assume no need for X-rays?

4 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

@Machinecorpse62 @podeena for the medical report we need to take with us, it seems pretty sparse, just vaccine status. Is that all we need to take when we travel in the future, I assume no need for X-rays?

medical it’s shuts the vaccine report for the wife to take and give it to the co here in the states and only print out the X-ray if she has turbuculus other then that if she does not have one then it’s all good. And good luck on Tuesday let us know how it goes!

Timeline
11 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

@VisaNoob I believe after interview they make a package for you with the visa and passport and medical records all  that in folder you will receive from courier service with in a week or so IA. Good luck with interview.🙏🏽

Timeline
1 hour ago, podeena said:

AH guys finally after 4 years of painful waiting we just got our visa.🙏🏽 They gave me us our passport  stamp with Visa Allahamdolillah. All prayers for the rest of members . Good luck to @VisaNoob tomorrow and @Machinecorpse62 on 8. My prayers are with you both.

thanks everyone for sharing information with each and other on this thread which I opened few years back please keep this alive for others who are waiting at ISL EMBASSY interview if I can help in anyway please ask questions here.thx.🙏🏽

Congrats! Happy for you!

2 hours ago, podeena said:

AH guys finally after 4 years of painful waiting we just got our visa.🙏🏽 They gave me us our passport  stamp with Visa Allahamdolillah. All prayers for the rest of members . Good luck to @VisaNoob tomorrow and @Machinecorpse62 on 8. My prayers are with you both.

thanks everyone for sharing information with each and other on this thread which I opened few years back please keep this alive for others who are waiting at ISL EMBASSY interview if I can help in anyway please ask questions here.thx.🙏🏽

alhamdullah finally enjoy time with your spouse you guys deserve it after a long time waiting. Do they give you any packet to take to the airport or just visa stamp? And thanks 🙏 

9 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

alhamdullah finally enjoy time with your spouse you guys deserve it after a long time waiting. Do they give you any packet to take to the airport or just visa stamp? And thanks 🙏 

mask please update your timelines and @visanoob can you update your time line as well 

Timeline
3 hours ago, podeena said:

Alhumdulilah, congrats on you guys getting this milestone. Ours is literally in 12 hours, inshallah it goes well 🙏!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Yes a packet with a letter to pay 200$ for Green card and medical records I believe in envelope and thanks. Good luck 🤞.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.