podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,604 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, pm5k said:

I keep hearing "22 months", where does this come from?

It's getting better now thank God check our  and other time line you will see  hope for the best for everyone now.

11 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Everyone check your email they have covered till February 17 2022 for until December 4th 2023 interview date. Expect to see some more soon 

congratulation please update your timeline and get your medical done as soon as possible and update your documents 

thank you!! Will do

On 11/1/2023 at 3:54 AM, Machinecorpse62 said:

Everyone check your email they have covered till February 17 2022 for until December 4th 2023 interview date. Expect to see some more soon 

congratulation please update your timeline and get your medical done as soon as possible and update your documents 

Had a couple of questions.

1. Is it okay if the medical exam is done 25 days before the interview date, or is that too early?

2. What do you mean by 'update your documents?' Since my income isn't sufficient, I included a household member (my mom) when we filed. So, do I need to upload my mom's most recent tax returns and w-2s to the CEAC page, and would my wife take copies of the tax returns and w-2s to the interview?

1 hour ago, MSalmanKhan said:

Had a couple of questions.

1. Is it okay if the medical exam is done 25 days before the interview date, or is that too early?

2. What do you mean by 'update your documents?' Since my income isn't sufficient, I included a household member (my mom) when we filed. So, do I need to upload my mom's most recent tax returns and w-2s to the CEAC page, and would my wife take copies of the tax returns and w-2s to the interview?

medical always get done before interview as soon as possible because dates fill up fast. And yes your mom will upload the recent tax returns pay stubs employment verification and updated form 1864 along with w2 s  and your wife will take all updated documents and what was uploaded on the site before. As well have pics logs chat logs and voice call in hand to as well 

3 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

medical always get done before interview as soon as possible because dates fill up fast. And yes your mom will upload the recent tax returns pay stubs employment verification and updated form 1864 along with w2 s  and your wife will take all updated documents and what was uploaded on the site before. As well have pics logs chat logs and voice call in hand to as well 

Thank you so much! 

3 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Thank you so much! What about the I-864A (Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member)? Do we need to fill out a new one and submit that too along with the updated I-864? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/10/2023 at 9:53 AM, podeena said:

AH make medical appointment ASAP and take your polio,and covid vaccine cards with you,then upload recent paystubs,W2, updated AOS with any job change or income change, petitioner s ID of USA, recent tax return,chats, phone calls, pictures, boarding passes of any travel to Pakistan,gift receipt, anniversary's pictures or gifts, beneficiary s B Form, ID card,any relatives events pic,if u attend in Pakistan start uploading all and keep the same copies for interview Good luck 🙏🏽

@MSalmanKhan this is the list of documents and yes all updated AOS yours and joint sponsor both need to be upload and copies to take interview  and there's other post in this thread to give more info Good luck 🤞

Just a month away from my husband's DQ in April 10. I am so nervous as time is coming closer I am thinking to prepare ahead of time. When I submitted Affidavit of Support with w2. I submitted my dad's information along with someone else's as I was not working at that time but since now that I recently started working do I have to submit all info of my own documents? Or the same way my dad's w2 along with someone else?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.