podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,593 posts in this topic

Timeline
6 hours ago, podeena said:

Anyone knows if ISL EMBASSY issue IL for DQ February 2022 or not yet did they finish January 2022DQs? 

I believe they will issue new ILs at the start of November. 

By the way, we atleast know how many IR1 cases are pending for interview at ISL embassy before our case. For context, we were DQd in May 2022. so 1,363 cases are pending interview before our turn comes. We got this info from the NVC attorney himself since my spouse filed a WOM.

iii.PNG

8 hours ago, podeena said:

Anyone knows if ISL EMBASSY issue IL for DQ February 2022 or not yet did they finish January 2022DQs? 

Hello Podeena,

Thanks for the Assistance- I really appreciate your help.

I am the beneficiary- I have submitted my original Birth certificate with translation and I also have my original Nadra ID card as well.

May I know a little more about this B-Form? How can I get one? I DID NOT provide this to NVC and yet the DQ me in Nov 2022. Is it still ok for me to get these since I am already DQ and fulfill the needs of the NVC for this visa?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Also, I am not sure about the FRC part- I have my marriage certificate with me- Do I need my wife to go along with me to NADRA for FRC? or Is this something that can easily be obtained by me the beneficiary?

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Kuchiki said:

I believe they will issue new ILs at the start of November. 

By the way, we atleast know how many IR1 cases are pending for interview at ISL embassy before our case. For context, we were DQd in May 2022. so 1,363 cases are pending interview before our turn comes. We got this info from the NVC attorney himself since my spouse filed a WOM.

iii.PNG

why did you guys file WOM this does not work before receiving interview. This kind of lawsuit always works after waiting for visa issued when they take forever. They will make some excuses that you guys are close to in line or something like that. That was waste of money. 

1 hour ago, Malixali said:

Hello Podeena,

I am the beneficiary- I have submitted my original Birth certificate with translation and I also have my original Nadra ID card as well.

May I know a little more about this B-Form? How can I get one? I DID NOT provide this to NVC and yet the DQ me in Nov 2022. Is it still ok for me to get these since I am already DQ and fulfill the needs of the NVC for this visa?

Also, I am not sure about the FRC part- I have my marriage certificate with me- Do I need my wife to go along with me to NADRA for FRC? or Is this something that can easily be obtained by me the beneficiary?

Thanks,

no your wife does not need to come with you just have her id card nicoop sent to you and you can go to nadra and get one make for the family registration certificate. This can be updated on ceac after you receive your interview letter. B form is basically family registration certificate . 

27 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

no your wife does not need to come with you just have her id card nicoop sent to you and you can go to nadra and get one make for the family registration certificate. This can be updated on ceac after you receive your interview letter. B form is basically family registration certificate . 

Jazakallah Thanks for the help and your time. This has been a very long wait and Hope and Pray Allah get us all through this process very smoothly.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Malixali said:

Hello Podeena,

Thanks,

No worries we're all here to help each other's in this painful immigration journey, and you don't need B form for NVC it's just they're asking for it in interview to show them that's why we all are making it a head of interview and no your wife doesn't need to be there it's made by beneficiary.🤞

Timeline

@Malixali actually if any confusion this B form is same as a Bay form in Urdu like the form with all the parents and siblings id #and name I believe that's one of the requirements in Pakistan still for Making IDs.

2 hours ago, podeena said:

@Malixali actually if any confusion this B form is same as a Bay form in Urdu like the form with all the parents and siblings id #and name I believe that's one of the requirements in Pakistan still for Making IDs.

basically family registration but if you are married then you need the spouse not the by birth. 

Timeline

@podeena @Machinecorpse62 did you need to register something specific on the us travels doc website? My wife doesn't see anything that she needs to fill out besides updating her profile. And for the mailing address this has to be an address in Pakistan right, where I assume they will mail out the visa, but most likely we will pick it up from the embassy?

21 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

@podeena @Machinecorpse62 did you need to register something specific on the us travels doc website? My wife doesn't see anything that she needs to fill out besides updating her profile. And for the mailing address this has to be an address in Pakistan right, where I assume they will mail out the visa, but most likely we will pick it up from the embassy?

that part comes after the interview they will hand you the paper and information and then they will let you know

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

that part comes after the interview they will hand you the paper and information and then they will let you know

hmm but on their pre interview checklist it says to do this BEFORE the interview (step 1) https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL-Islamabad.html 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

hmm but on their pre interview checklist it says to do this BEFORE the interview (step 1) https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL-Islamabad.html 

@VisaNoobis your interview is on 31 I don't remember if yes then she have to login at that page of travel doc the website  is on IL and then put her info and passport # and email address pH # bc embassy sent the passport to that courrier site after interview then they contact you to pickup passport with visa  that is the way mostly and yes Pakistan address and you pick up from courier service or it mail to you I think courier is much safer and  this is all done B4 interview..🙏🏽

Edited by podeena

39 minutes ago, podeena said:

@VisaNoobis your interview is on 31 I don't remember if yes then she have to login at that page of travel doc the website  is on IL and then put her info and passport # and email address pH # bc embassy sent the passport to that courrier site after interview then they contact you to pickup passport with visa  that is the way mostly and yes Pakistan address and you pick up from courier service or it mail to you I think courier is much safer and  this is all done B4 interview..🙏🏽

ah well I guess I gotta do that on my part for my wife we didn’t do that I thought we had to wait until after interview 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

ah well I guess I gotta do that on my part for my wife we didn’t do that I thought we had to wait until after interview 

You can't do she has to do it I believe you can be zoom but I think they have to do that honestly I don't remember but that's B4 interview that I'm sure. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.