podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,598 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Hey @podeena did your wife had to do biometric for fingerprint the day before hwr interview can you confirm if my wife have  to do as well 

No they do in embassy B4 actual interview just medical she have to do B4 interview date.

Timeline
1 hour ago, VisaNoob said:

checked everywhere didn't get anything. This seems to be similar to other folks who got the expedited email ironically enough that email actually hindered it

Check in main ceac site what is says your case in Islamabad embassy or still NVC.🤔

Timeline

@Machinecorpse62 there's a very good YouTube video by Ramsha Khan Karachi to Michigan she gives good info about interview and mock interview questions you and ur wife should listen that very helpful in my opinion.🙏🏽👍

Timeline
12 minutes ago, podeena said:

Check in main ceac site what is says your case in Islamabad embassy or still NVC.🤔

In the immigrant visa checker it says my case is READY, and when I got to the main ceac website to login it doesn't show anything besides your case has been expedited and posted. So the case is in the ISL embassy, but they just haven't scheduled it yet

5 hours ago, podeena said:

No they do in embassy B4 actual interview just medical she have to do B4 interview date.

okay thanks 😊 

4 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

In the immigrant visa checker it says my case is READY, and when I got to the main ceac website to login it doesn't show anything besides your case has been expedited and posted. So the case is in the ISL embassy, but they just haven't scheduled it yet

that sucks have you ask others why they taking forever

Timeline
On 9/29/2023 at 1:03 AM, Machinecorpse62 said:

okay thanks 😊 

that sucks have you ask others why they taking forever

yeah it's just that have to wait, most likely the people that got that expedited letter for dq of 7-9

2 hours ago, MSalmanKhan said:

My wife's DQ date is January 31st, 2022, any idea when I can expect the IL? Can anyone please provide any update regarding their IL if they were documentarily qualified in Jan 2022? 

My wife dq is Feb 10, i believe both of ojr wives should receive interview letter by the end of this month and that there interviews should be scheduled in Mid- Late Dec 2023

2 hours ago, MSalmanKhan said:

My wife's DQ date is January 31st, 2022, any idea when I can expect the IL? Can anyone please provide any update regarding their IL if they were documentarily qualified in Jan 2022? 

End of this month inshallah 

On 9/30/2023 at 6:03 PM, cokezerofan9150 said:

Kind of confused as to why ISL is not speeding up now. Anyone hear any good news on the grape vine? 

I have no clue working like snails 🐌 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

End of this month inshallah 

I have no clue working like snails 🐌 

I heard in October some good news are coming. US Islamabad embassy will increase their speed from snail to turtle. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, podeena said:

@VisaNoob any good news for your IL ? Did you receive any letter let us know.🤞

Nothing as of yet. I emailed the embassy asking for any update on this. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.