podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,589 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2023 at 7:57 AM, podeena said:

AH guys finally after almost 4 years of filling I 130 we got interview letter hope for the best for all.🙏🏽

Congratulations on your good news! From what i have gathered here almost everybody is in the same waiting boat after dq. 
I am new here. Everybody here shares the same blood boiling feelings regarding the whole immigration process the delays and backlogs, the incompetence of the us embassy and staff alike and their lack of feelings towards us and our loved ones for the excruciatingly long wait times! 
I am a U.S born Pakistani American living in the states. My wife’s nvc case has been dq since 22Dec2022. I am also waiting in line to go to bilo de ghar😂 i should say both of us. 
I know your interview date is coming up in few days. I am excited for you and your husband. I will also pray today for you guys for everything to go smoothly. Please let us know after the interview in detail about every question, how it went and any information etc. Please and Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tojoclan2021 said:

Congratulations on your good news! From what i have gathered here almost everybody is in the same waiting boat after dq. 
I am new here. Everybody here shares the same blood boiling feelings regarding the whole immigration process the delays and backlogs, the incompetence of the us embassy and staff alike and their lack of feelings towards us and our loved ones for the excruciatingly long wait times! 
I am a U.S born Pakistani American living in the states. My wife’s nvc case has been dq since 22Dec2022. I am also waiting in line to go to bilo de ghar😂 i should say both of us. 
I know your interview date is coming up in few days. I am excited for you and your husband. I will also pray today for you guys for everything to go smoothly. Please let us know after the interview in detail about every question, how it went and any information etc. Please and Thank you

Yes sure we'll post the questions and any other details and thanks for your prayers we all need that.🙏🏽🤞that is my goal  to keep this thread alive and help each other with info in this painful journey of immigration.

Our DQ date is also December 2022! I have been following DQ dates and corresponding IL dates (mostly from the Pak USA Immigration FB page), and it seems to me that they are covering about two months' worth of cases every month. If they keep up at this pace, then they should arrive at December 2022 in about 7 months worth of time? Someone correct me if my math is wrong. Right now they are at October 2021 DQ, giving interview in August. 

But at the same time, that doesn't really make sense, because I checked the statistics from the official DoS website of how many IR1/CR1 visa issuances there have been every month since the past two years for Islamabad, and they have consistently been between 50-400, averaging about 150 per month, with no speed up in recent months.

So this makes me very puzzled. If they have been going at this pace for a long time, which it seems they have been, then it's unusual to have a 24 month waiting period after DQ. 

Anyone with any insight please chip in! 

3 hours ago, tigerqueen said:

Our DQ date is also December 2022! I have been following DQ dates and corresponding IL dates (mostly from the Pak USA Immigration FB page), and it seems to me that they are covering about two months' worth of cases every month. If they keep up at this pace, then they should arrive at December 2022 in about 7 months worth of time? Someone correct me if my math is wrong. Right now they are at October 2021 DQ, giving interview in August. 

But at the same time, that doesn't really make sense, because I checked the statistics from the official DoS website of how many IR1/CR1 visa issuances there have been every month since the past two years for Islamabad, and they have consistently been between 50-400, averaging about 150 per month, with no speed up in recent months.

So this makes me very puzzled. If they have been going at this pace for a long time, which it seems they have been, then it's unusual to have a 24 month waiting period after DQ. 

Anyone with any insight please chip in! 

They are doing 1.5 month cases in 1 month if i had to give you estimate since your DQ is Dec 2022, i would say your interview would be anywhere from July- Sep 2024

Just now, tigerqueen said:

Thanks but if they are taking 1.5 months per month, then wouldn't they reach December 2022 in April of 2024 rather than July?

Yah true i didnt do the math but well there you go you got the answer. Right now islamabad is taking roughly 22 months for interview so by 2024 im sure that instead of 22 it might less

@poodena 

for Chat logs and voice call logs how many you guys upload on the website I have started pre paring for that and how about pictures as well? I got everything thing prepare from my financial document’s just need to upload once I receive the letter. 

how about polio vaccine and COVID vaccine? Before the medical

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@poodena 

for Chat logs and voice call logs how many you guys upload on the website I have started pre paring for that and how about pictures as well? I got everything thing prepare from my financial document’s just need to upload once I receive the letter. 

how about polio vaccine and COVID vaccine? Before the medical

Yes you need polio and covid vaccination card to take to medical and for pictures we make the college for every year pics and then put in one pdf. We created one pdf just of pics from trips together with dates of arrival and departure. We copied few chat logs from every year into one word document and titles it Chat History xx year to xx year. They don't have that much time to look through everything so better to keep evidence like this concise but detailed.

22 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Everyone who has been dq till November 10th 2021 please check your emails for September 2023 interviews

Is there a whatsapp group chat where all the interview letters are posted? Are you in it? If so i would like to join and i could DM you my number thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.