podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,593 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Angel678 said:

So does it not take 16 17 months because  looking at all the previous posts  from here it was around 16 months of wait and they are in March so we should definitely keep hope even though it's not easy. I applied for my husband in 2020 and still have a long wait until the interview.

We have no clue anymore if that will stay true before it was 12 months then 15 months then 16-17 months and now we do not know. So far they only covered till March 6 2021 dq interview. I applied for my wife in 2021 and I’m already tired of the long distance and want to be with her. Before use to be two times they sent out interviews letter a month now it’s one day a month. that’s how slow they are now.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

We have no clue anymore if that will stay true before it was 12 months then 15 months then 16-17 months and now we do not know. So far they only covered till March 6 2021 dq interview. I applied for my wife in 2021 and I’m already tired of the long distance and want to be with her. Before use to be two times they sent out interviews letter a month now it’s one day a month. that’s how slow they are now.. 

Yes no clue on when and how many days they will cover bcuz lately they start covering only 5or7days in a month like in July they just emailed IL from 24feb to 3or5march 2021DQ candidates ID for September as per my info, THE slowest and inefficient embassy of all .😠😡😡

Timeline
13 hours ago, Angel678 said:

So does it not take 16 17 months because  looking at all the previous posts  from here it was around 16 months of wait and they are in March so we should definitely keep hope even though it's not easy. I applied for my husband in 2020 and still have a long wait until the interview.

Please can you fill your timeline so other members can get help with their timeline thanks.

Timeline
On 8/17/2022 at 5:05 PM, zaeemshoaib said:

Once it reaches a year for us without update, we will 

Hi can you please fill up your timeline so other members can benefit from that . thanks 

On 5/5/2022 at 2:08 AM, Muhammad Ali1987 said:

I heard isb embassy is working on feb2021 DQ cases of IR1 Cr1 any new updates?

Where do you find this information? How can I find out which cases my embassy is working on?

16 hours ago, Mel.King said:

Where do you find this information? How can I find out which cases my embassy is working on?

usually we look at Facebook immigration of embassy of that country or instrwgrem or telegram. Like those where we look for information. 

by the way no updates from anyone for an interview dates? 

😞

Timeline

@JRaz91@S,M@Tariq& Farzeen  Hopefully you guys interview goes well IA please if it's possible share your questions if you can or any info to help all of us waiting for interview thanks.🙏

21 minutes ago, podeena said:

@JRaz91@S,M@Tariq& Farzeen  Hopefully you guys interview goes well IA please if it's possible share your questions if you can or any info to help all of us waiting for interview thanks.🙏

If you add a joint sponsor they’ll ask some information about them. Such as their name, job title and even their address. 

B2CAF9EE-6539-4B4D-80E2-11B745DFC73E.jpeg

Timeline
10 hours ago, JRaz91 said:

If you add a joint sponsor they’ll ask some information about them. Such as their name, job title and even their address. 

Hopefully you are done with this painful journey of immigration give us a good news.🙏🤔

Timeline
12 hours ago, JRaz91 said:

It's ok if you don't feel comfortable answering, but what were things like at the actual embassy? Was it busy/was it mostly folks from Kabul embassy interviewing? 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Pakistan just covered until 10th March for interview in October. Oh my god they are too slow wow looks like another five months just to complete March this is ridiculous honestly. 

Hopeless  embassy  I don't  even have any words for them 😠😠😠😠😠

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.