texastincup

April 2022 NVC Submissions - CR-1

253 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, texastincup said:

I have been searching and searching for a Frankfurt interview wait time thread but I find nothing on search. Can you point me in the correct direction? I would be happy start one but I'm not sure whether it should be in this NVC group, or Eurasia, or Ukraine-Russia-Belarus since my wife is Ukrainian. I understand Frankfurt is expediting all Ukrainians. NVC to Interview date for CR-1/IR-2 is the only one I cannot get a good estimate for.  The best estimate I've seen is 10 - 60 days but I've also heard that some consulates are a year from DQ to interview? I am watching all the Ukrainian timelines and I think the last one to get an interview was close to ten days but it was a K1 and I'm not sure if that is quicker than a CR-1.

Lost in space.

I think the RUB forum is the best place to post... 

latest thread not sure if this is only for K1 though...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I realized now that we didn't put N/As on all the blank spots on the AOS forms.   Can I submit this under additional docs? Or should I wait for the interview to bring a new one?  Or should I resubmit it under req'd docs? I hate to reset our timeline as we just got approved a conditional expedite due to our sons medical needs :(

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

48 minutes ago, ClemsonC said:

I realized now that we didn't put N/As on all the blank spots on the AOS forms.   Can I submit this under additional docs? Or should I wait for the interview to bring a new one?  Or should I resubmit it under req'd docs?

No need to re-submit for that reason.  Just bring an updated one to the visa interview, but the CO will likely not ask for it if there's no major change to the sponsor's financial circumstances.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chancy said:

No need to re-submit for that reason.  Just bring an updated one to the visa interview, but the CO will likely not ask for it if there's no major change to the sponsor's financial circumstances.

Okay, thank you! I’ve read in that it can trigger an rfe or checklist if it doesn’t have it. But those were old posts.
This is beyond stressful when your child’s well-being is involved! 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

Timeline

Just saw someone March 6 get DQ today too! Fingers crossed they keep this momentum ❤️ 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

59 minutes ago, ClemsonC said:

Just saw someone March 6 get DQ today too! Fingers crossed they keep this momentum ❤️ 

Wow.  Was that common over the last few weeks?  Meaning people getting DQ far out from the date listed on the State website?  As of yesterday they were reviewing March 1st.  So next week should we see a big jump forward or will it be another 8 days forward?  If we see someone DQ past the 10th before Monday, that'd be big.

Edited by JD2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
26 minutes ago, JD2 said:

Wow.  Was that common over the last few weeks?  Meaning people getting DQ far out from the date listed on the State website?  As of yesterday they were reviewing March 1st.  So next week should we see a big jump forward or will it be another 8 days forward?  If we see someone DQ past the 10th before Monday, that'd be big.

I noticed they have been 2 or 3 days ahead of the days they post on the NVC website. Just so people don't call and bother them with questions I think. But it is always really close so Its best to still go by those dates. 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, JD2 said:

Not too sure. The person who posted it was in the March submission thread today :) 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

3 hours ago, ClemsonC said:

In the March Filers, thread someone with submission date of March 7 got DQed.

In another forum I'm in, someone with submission date of March 14 got DQ'ed May 14. (I know this is an outlier but I've read some people get reviewed 2 weeks early/late). 

Hoping we will officially be at 70-71 days to review next week. 

Edited by ROK2USA

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

I have a case currently with the NVC - all documents have been submitted at the end of April.  A few days ago, on May 17, I received an e-mail from the NVC stating that some financial documents were missing, and that I should check my messages in the CEAC to see which documents need to be replaced.

However, every day since May 17 (for the past 9 days), when I log into the CEAC I do not see any new messages there, and all my documents are marked as "submitted".

Has anyone else experienced this?  I submitted an inquiry for clarification but current response times are lengthy.

Thanks for any advice!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I requested an NVC expedite for my wife (CR-1) and step-daughter (CR-2) on 3/30/2022. I submitted my documents to the NVC for both cases on 4/4/2022. The expedites were both approved in one email on 5/26/2022. The files were sent immediately to the consulate without being reviewed. The Frankfurt consulate will set the interview date, not the NVC.

FYI

USCIS

4/27/2021 - Filed wife's and 18-year-old step-daughter's I-130 package online

4/27/2021 - NOA1 received, Nebraska Service Center (wife) - case transferred to Texas

4/27/2021 - NOA1 received, Potomac Service Center (step-daughter)

2/24/2022 - Expedite request (humanitarian-Russian invasion of Ukraine) for both petitions

3/1/2022 - TSC granted expedite request

3/4/2022 - TSC (wife) I-130 approved!! Sent to NVC 3/11/2022

3/16/2022 - PSC (daughter) I-130 approval. I never heard about her expedite

NVC

NVC received daughter 3/20/22 and wife 3/23/22

Case number & Invoice number received for daughter 3/21/22 and wife 3/23/22

DS-261 was not requested

Paid AOS & IV fee for daughter 3/21/22 and wife 3/23/22

4/1/2022 - Sent IV and AOS package via CEAC

Wife's payment status was "REFUSED" for several days but finally was confirmed

4/4/2022 - Submitted DS - 260 for both petitions - Requested NVC expedite 3/31/2022

5/26/2022 - NVC expedite approved for both - Cases sent to Frankfurt without review by the NVC

5/31/2022 - Permission to set an interview appointment granted

5/2/2022 - Received interview letter (P4) via e-mail 

Embassy (Frankfurt)

6/27/2022 - Medical done in Vilnius 

6/29/2022 - Received medical report sent electronically to Frankfurt

7/11/2022 - Interview - Approved

On 5/26/2022 at 1:12 PM, texastincup said:

I requested an NVC expedite for my wife (CR-1) and step-daughter (CR-2) on 3/30/2022. I submitted my documents to the NVC for both cases on 4/4/2022. The expedites were both approved in one email on 5/26/2022. The files were sent immediately to the consulate without being reviewed. The Frankfurt consulate will set the interview date, not the NVC.

FYI

Hi. What are your wife going to do about police certificate docs? I understand it’s impossible to get police certificate now when you in other county. Do they ok if Ukrainians in Frankfurt and cannot get police certificate? 
 Please, give update how much time after file was sent to interview?

Thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.