texastincup

April 2022 NVC Submissions - CR-1

253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/17/2022 at 5:07 PM, greenparrot said:

It was not listed in the required documents, I am assuming my 2021 W2 and 1040 showing my current US address are enough proof? Also proof of employment in the US.

Did you submit Tax documents for only the recent Tax year or you submitted more? I just got to this stage and would like to get it right once. thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, AfroKing said:

Did you submit Tax documents for only the recent Tax year or you submitted more? I just got to this stage and would like to get it right once. thanks

I submitted my 1040 and W-2 for 2021 and Tax transcripts for 2019 and 2020 since I didn't have the 1040 forms available for the prior 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jessiedhillon said:

Happy June Everyone hope everyone will be DQ'ed next week. Good luck

When did you submit? 

Can you please fill out your timeline. It would be a big help to everyone on the forums. 

Edited by ROK2USA

On 4/6/2022 at 12:12 PM, greenparrot said:

We are almost ready to submit our NVC documents but are confused by the photographs we need to upload since CEAC only allows one file per upload and it is asking for 'PhotographS' plural. We have one passport photo file of the applicant which is acceptable size/resolution but I'm wondering if we should upload it twice,  once in required documents and once in optional? Also the petitioner is not required to submit a photo, correct? 

Just one picture 2x2 passport type

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
54 minutes ago, JD2 said:

I got DQ.  Submitted all documents on April 1st.  Completed DS-260 on March 29th.

Omg Yey! Congratulations! I can’t believe they’re finally in April! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, JD2 said:

I got DQ.  Submitted all documents on April 1st.  Completed DS-260 on March 29th.

Congratulations!!!! Glad to see the start of us April filers!!   I submitted ds260 months before the rest of the documents on April 12.  Fingers crossed in two weeks everything will go well!!

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

@ROK2USA

when you submitted your additional PCC did you put it under civil documents tab in the optimal documents section under ‘other’? I need to reupload copies of my marriage and birth certificates so will reupload them in that section but hoping it doesn’t reset my place in the queue 

4 hours ago, webber777 said:

@ROK2USA

when you submitted your additional PCC did you put it under civil documents tab in the optimal documents section under ‘other’? I need to reupload copies of my marriage and birth certificates so will reupload them in that section but hoping it doesn’t reset my place in the queue 

I uploaded them in "additional documents" and labeled them "police certificates".

I've seen others suggest you label the documents "other" and write an explanation and that won't reset you? 

But, I don't think it matters. You should be fine. If we get reviewed next week- I'll write up our timeline of initial uploads and subsequent uploads. If we don't get reviewed next week I'll assume we will be reviewed according to my second police certificate submission. 

Edited by ROK2USA

1 hour ago, ROK2USA said:

I uploaded them in "additional documents" and labeled them "police certificates".

I've seen others suggest you label the documents "other" and write an explanation and that won't reset you? 

But, I don't think it matters. You should be fine. If we get reviewed next week- I'll write up our timeline of initial uploads and subsequent uploads. If we don't get reviewed next week I'll assume we will be reviewed according to my second police certificate submission. 

Great thanks ROK2USA. So you uploaded your PCC in the ‘additional documents’ of the civil documents section (not the affidavit of support section)?

8 minutes ago, webber777 said:

Great thanks ROK2USA. So you uploaded your PCC in the ‘additional documents’ of the civil documents section (not the affidavit of support section)?

Yep! Correct~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.