BioNat

N-400 March 2022 Filers

421 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Fb0831 said:

Hello everyone, 

- I filed my N400 on March,16 

- got my biometric done on April, 12

Now I’m still waiting for interview letter

have anyone has any updates for interview date?

Boston location 

3years rules of I-30 

Did you get an email after your biometrics?

5 hours ago, Fb0831 said:

i only got the one saying “ We have taken an action on your case” sign in to your account to view your case status

Yeah, I did received that email too and I did not see anything new when I logged in. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/24/2022 at 3:37 AM, islandgirl80 said:

Yeah, I did received that email too and I did not see anything new when I logged in. 

You need to look at the part that says documents.. your interview invitation letter may have been uploaded.

I just became a US Citizen today after the interview at the Hialeah, FL in the Miami area, right after I passed the test I was given a paper and waited to be called to take the oath among other 15 more people, looks like this office does everything on the same day. I was just asked for my passports so make sure you bring those the day of your interview if you have travel overseas, also make sure you go over your application as far as dates of employment and addresses where you have lived because the officer might ask you those good luck to all of you!

Application sent: 03/11/22

Interview and Oath: 06/15/22

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 minutes ago, alfred0v said:

I just became a US Citizen today after the interview at the Hialeah, FL in the Miami area, right after I passed the test I was given a paper and waited to be called to take the oath among other 15 more people, looks like this office does everything on the same day. I was just asked for my passports so make sure you bring those the day of your interview if you have travel overseas, also make sure you go over your application as far as dates of employment and addresses where you have lived because the officer might ask you those good luck to all of you!

If you are applying on the 3 year rule, did you have the ROC interview together? If so, did they update the ROC case before the interview to show it had been scheduled?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, alfred0v said:

WOW~ your office runs so fast, just 3 months!! congratulations!!!! no more waiting and paperworks!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

2 hours ago, BioNat said:

If you are applying on the 3 year rule, did you have the ROC interview together? If so, did they update the ROC case before the interview to show it had been scheduled?

I applied based on the 5 year rule.

2 hours ago, parsha said:

WOW~ your office runs so fast, just 3 months!! congratulations!!!! no more waiting and paperworks!!

Thank you! Yeah it was fast and I was not expecting to take the oath on the same day. I felt like I was not even dressed that nice lol. Glad it's finally over.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Got my interview on the 14th and got approved on the spot, my oath ceremony is tomorrow! It went super fast!

Field office Harlingen Tx. Marriage based.

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.