Niblet & J

i130 approved with little evidence

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Niblet & J said:

Hi everyone!

My i130 was approved today but we submitted very little evidence of relationship- just marriage papers.

I wanted to know the best way to submit additional evidence to the NVC. I understand from different discussions that they can be mailed? 

Nothing can be mailed to NVC. You can upload whatever you want under additional Documents. NVC does not accept anything mailed.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

From your past posts 

he is 30 years older

and your parents would not approve of the relationship if they knew

man being older is not as big an issue as USC woman being older than a foreign mate

but u do need to send supporting evidence of all your meetings together ,  boarding passes ,  some photos together of the marriage

and hopefully u have told your family and gotten their approval now

u may want to review posts of other VJ members from Bangladesh to see their embassy reviews and  issues 

Your lawyer should have included supporting documents with the petition 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Niblet & J said:

Hi everyone!

My i130 was approved today but we submitted very little evidence of relationship- just marriage papers.

I wanted to know the best way to submit additional evidence to the NVC. I understand from different discussions that they can be mailed? 

Wishing you all the best on the approval.  GOOD LUCK with the rest of the journey

Congratulations! NVC will send you and petitioner a welcoming letter with your case id no and invoice no. You don't need rental agreement, boarding passes, hotel docs etc at NVC steps. You have to gather your civil documents which are passport biographic page, 2x2 passport picture,  marriage certificate,  police clearance certificate & birth certificate. The petitioner needs to collect affidavit of support documents. You can check the NVC time frame here.  Good luck with the rest of the journey.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Bangladesh.html

The above link will help you to find what type of civil documents they accept.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, Niblet & J said:

I have collected whatever I could get my hands on- rental agreement, boarding passes, hotel docs etc. And ofcourse photos of us with my family. But I dont know how to add them to the application at this stage.

Our lawyer didnt even include his passport stamp scans during the filing. I have no clue why.

You'll have to wait for NVC to contact you on how to proceed. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

At the NVC stage, you will upload required documents such as the I-864 affidavit of support, complete the visa application, DS-260, and other civil documents, photo, etc.  You should assemble all of the bona fide marriage relationship evidence you can (passport stamps, original boarding passes, hotel receipts, a few photos of you together and/or with family, any financial co-mingling documentation), into one compressed PDF file and upload it via CEAC at the NVC stage as an "additional document" prior to clicking "submit" all of your documents.  Good luck with the rest of the process!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.