Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

StillThePrettiest, that is the most entertaining write up of all time!! I laughed, I cried, the whole range of emotions for ya, girl!

Love how you managed to resist the coffee andyour smugness towards those still waiting in the queue! Great stuff! You really are a cheeky sod, and for that I will forever love you!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations STP! Nicely detailed story.

P.S. Starbucks is still an American company. I think this is what Mox meant. :) Coffee doesnt actually grow in the States. :P

Edited by Jason-Sasha

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

and then I went to Starbucks and had a Fairtrade coffee and a lemon muffin :)

HA! We still got you to buy our coffee!!

:P

That's right! We got you to drink our ridiculously expensive coffee made from beans we did not grow in cups we did not make. Next year we are going to start selling air from the rain forest for $1.99 per minute and you will love it! :D

PS: Everyone please send us more oil. We don't have any more factories but we still have lots of cars. :help:

VISA APPROVED! :Dspaceball.gif

Congratulations! :)

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
VISA APPROVED! :Dspaceball.gif

My fiances visa was approved on March 03 at the embassy in Manila. I dont think the news has quite sunk into me yet. She will have her visa delivered soon. Im shopping for a plane ticket on the internet. We are lucky to have visajourney.

Congratulations!

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats StillthePrettiest !!!

Gretchen had her medical yesterday and passed. Now all that is left is me to fly there on friday and attend her interview on the following tuesday. Our end is in sight now.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

except that a much larger proportion than usual went to the coffee grower :P

I'd rather encourage big businesses in doing the right thing; I even took a little 'how are we doing?' form, and filled it in, and wrote 'great to see Fairtrade being promoted! more please!' and posted it on my way home :D

if I can help get Starbucks serving more Fairtrade, they can totally pwn my £ and then some :P

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations to all the new approvals, good luck to those with their interviews coming up, I'm sure you will all do just fine. :thumbs:

Still waiting for the consulate to receive our petition, so no P-3 as yet. :whistle:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Congrats StillthePrettiest !!!

Gretchen had her medical yesterday and passed. Now all that is left is me to fly there on friday and attend her interview on the following tuesday. Our end is in sight now.

Chris

Woohoo!! You're almost there..or erm here! Well, she is. Anyway gratz in advance!

Congratulations to all the new approvals, good luck to those with their interviews coming up, I'm sure you will all do just fine. :thumbs:

Still waiting for the consulate to receive our petition, so no P-3 as yet. :whistle:

Where the heck is it? Is it normal for a petition to take that long to reach the embassy? Or are they just slow at entering it once they receive it? ugh

Edited by CBR

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Where the heck is it? Is it normal for a petition to take that long to reach the embassy? Or are they just slow at entering it once they receive it? ugh

sitting in the DHL warehouse,waiting for the consulate to send for it. Yep 3-4 months NVC-GUZ is pretty normal. :blink::whistle:

Edited by Rob & Jin

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Congratulations STP. Great story! Have a safe trip to the U.S.

Good luck at your interview 'Suzie'!

Congratulations to you and yours as well Seattle!

Chris4gretchen...good luck to you!

Hope things speed up for you Rob & Jin.

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Due to the popularity of this thread if someone can please restart it entitled, "ATTENTION JULY FILERS!, Post Your Status & Progress Here! Part 2"

As threads get too huge we ask that they be recreated to save a little server power :). Thanks!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.