J&D1008

DECEMBER 2021 1-129F K1 FILERS

857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
22 minutes ago, mw & rg k1 said:

Congrats (Parabéns)

Not sure it did as my mom used to host foster children so my fingerprints are on file too.

Seems to be no rhyme or reason when a case comes up for processing foe quite some time.

But regardless, congratulations and hopefully smooth processing through NVC and in Rio.

Obrigada ( thank you) we are praying for you and 🌹 I won't say her full name since it's not public here. I hope you are able to get someone anyone to light a fire and get them moving. More in order and focusing on people not numbers. So many left behind. It makes me very sad.

1 hour ago, grumpypiggy said:

Hi guys! Sorry to say that but I'm going to stop posting updates in this group today. After waiting til NVC received our case (another pain in the *ss), things got more faster and our case is ready for interview, and it suddenly gets busier than I expected....preparing docs, wedding plan and discussing prenup stuff, etc.

There are still 480+ cases left behind for Dec.....I wish you all get speedy processing soon!!! Especially rooting for @mw & rg k1, thank you for contributing time and effort of sharing data for this group! (L)

Sounds like things are moving quickly for you after NOA2! Congrats again

Timeline
On 3/25/2023 at 1:18 AM, Msmit39 said:

We were blessed on Thursday with our approval. Not sure how or why. I have a common name so I got fingerprints taken at my local police station and ordered an FBI report on myself which I included in my packet. No idea if that helped or made slightest difference. February 1st NOA1

What?! Congratulations!!! ❤️ 
I remember talking to you in the February thread but had no idea you got approved, you didn't post anything there haha best of luck to you and your Brazilian fiancé when it comes to NVC and embassy phase!

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline

Looking at Obllak's spreadsheet since it has the precise numbers: 486 untouched + 484 RFE + 145 RFER + 95 pending = 1210 cases left.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

What?! Congratulations!!! ❤️ 
I remember talking to you in the February thread but had no idea you got approved, you didn't post anything there haha best of luck to you and your Brazilian fiancé when it comes to NVC and embassy phase!

Thank you!!! We are still in shock. I never imagined we would be approved the first week. Fortunately my fiance had no doubt. Kept saying we will be one of the first. Kept me full of hope.

Timeline
6 hours ago, grumpypiggy said:

Hi guys! Sorry to say that but I'm going to stop posting updates in this group today. After waiting til NVC received our case (another pain in the *ss), things got more faster and our case is ready for interview, and it suddenly gets busier than I expected....preparing docs, wedding plan and discussing prenup stuff, etc.

There are still 480+ cases left behind for Dec.....I wish you all get speedy processing soon!!! Especially rooting for @mw & rg k1, thank you for contributing time and effort of sharing data for this group! (L)

Thank you for all your hard work. I pray everything goes smoothly for you two.

7 hours ago, grumpypiggy said:

Hi @grumpypiggyso happy for you! Thanks for all the updates so far, and best wishes for your upcoming wedding! We can continue checking @Obllak's amazing spreadsheet and @mw & rg k1 great insights until we get our approvals (hopefully we will all have our approvals soon and won't have to check for long...)

Timeline
10 hours ago, grumpypiggy said:

Congrats 🎉 & thanks for all your support

Timeline

Monday Report showing activity since last Friday.

Needless to say, and unfortunately, rather horrible numbers.

It would appear the USCIS has abandoned us still waiting in December for the 

inquiry date.  I am stuck in RFER and will continue to update until the inquiry date.

Do pay close attention to that date as we have recently seen, it can shift.
It shifted to the worse recently but maybe (with luck) it could shift earlier.

best advice at this point: 

1) Continue to pray and hope

2) Watch the inquiry date closely (and hope that your case gets processed before it)

3) Be prepared to file an inquiry ASAP once it is possible.

Changes on March 25 2023: 6
Changes on March 27 2023: 8

Report of significant changes since 2023_03_24
DEC 1-3:  Untouched:29
        Approved: 0     Denied: 0      RFE/RFER: 0   
        RFER->Denial: 0  RFER->Approval: 0   (Counted in stats above) 
        Updated: 0       Term\Withdrawn: 0    Rejected: 0

DEC 6-10:  Untouched:66
        Approved: 0     Denied: 0      RFE/RFER: 1   

DEC 13-17:  Untouched:71
        Approved: 0     Denied: 1      RFE/RFER: 0   

DEC 20-24:  Untouched:202
        Approved: 2     Denied: 0      RFE/RFER: 1   

DEC 27-31:  Untouched:158
        Approved: 4     Denied: 0      RFE/RFER: 4   
        RFER->Denial: 0  RFER->Approval: 1   (Counted in stats above) 
        Updated: 0       Term\Withdrawn: 1    Rejected: 0

2023_03_27.jpg

Timeline

Monday Burndown - shows previously untouched cases which have been opened in some way.
Like my previous post, unfortunately the case count is rather dismal for ALL of 2021 cases

Total (previously untouched) cases opened :    14
Week.....Was...Now...Delta..Approved..Denied..RFE
Prev.......240....239........1............0..............0.........0
09/03.....16......16.........0............0...............0........0
09/10......8........8..........0............0...............0........0
09/17.....28......28.........0............0...............0........0
09/24.....16......16.........0............0...............0........0
10/01.....18......18.........0............0...............0........0
10/08.....14......14.........0............0...............0........0
10/15.....20......20.........0............0...............0........0
10/22.....23......22.........1............1...............0........0
10/29.....27......27.........0............0...............0........0
11/05.....73......73.........0............0...............0........0
11/12....104....101........3............0...............0........3
11/19.....75......75..........0...........0...............0........0
11/26.....40......40..........0...........0...............0........0
12/03.....57......57..........0...........0...............0........0
12/10.....66......66..........0...........0...............0........0
12/17.....71......71..........0...........0...............0........0
12/24....203....200.........3...........2...............0........1
12/31....164....158.........6...........3...............0........3

History_2023_03_27.jpg

Thank you for continuing to do this @mw & rg k1

Question for anyone: As the petitioner, is it worth reaching out to my congress representative or do I have to wait until this intangible inquiry date?

Another question...would you guess that Obllak's estimate for wait time is accurate?

Literally feels like life is being ripped away from me in such an unfair way. My partner and I have been apart since 2020. Dramatic, I know, but borders are the worst.

I am also stewing in paranoia that I messed up for sending extra info and maybe that's why I'm not hearing back. My fiancé and I lived together up until the pandemic started (which is why I had to come back to the US) and so I included a copy of our shared lease as part of the evidence to back our story...

December 2021 me was so naive thinking this was going to take 6 months and so it was okay to make mistakes. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hi everyone, just an update. I logged into my Uscis  account and saw my approval as below. I was getting depressed seeing other people being approved and not mine so decided to quit social network until today I was tempted to check. God is great. I pray every one waiting to get their approvals asap. I did not get RFE. Am so happy. Just thanking the almighty for this precious day. Can’t wait for my fiancé to hold his baby in his hands. Stay strong everyone. God bless. 

FFB9A6FC-0F8F-4385-8BA0-9EA130A2F033.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.