Sarge2155

November 2021 - AOS Filers

248 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, EvaT said:

I think it depends on location... for some of them process is really fast, for others it may take years....

I am also in California and since biometrics (Dec 28) nothing changed.

Yup! In some cases processing time is too quick because of the local office processing timelines and for @TF257384  as I can see local field office is (Philadelphia) their average processing times are four months I guess !

Check this link https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aoslist.php?vtype=1&op8=Philadelphia+PA&interview=&xfr=&op1=2&op2=d&op3=&op4=1&op5=5%2C6%2C8%2C9%2C10%2C11&cfl=0

As I can check for my local field office its more than six months...

My time line below:

I-485 Application

Nov 23, 2021 - We received your Form I-485,

Dec 29, 2021 - We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment

Jan 26, 2022 - Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS (Biometrics appointment was on 26 January 2022)

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization

Nov 23, 2021 - We received your Form I-765

Jan 26, 2022 - We are actively reviewing your Form I-765

Mar 4, 2022 - We are producing your new card for your Form I-765

Mar 8, 2022 - We produced your new card for your Form I-765

Employment card only- NOT a combo card.

I-131 Application for Travel Document

Nov 23, 2021 - Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent

Really appreciate if November filers would let us know when they receive the I-131 approval.

8 hours ago, KNyc said:

My time line below:

I-485 Application

Nov 23, 2021 - We received your Form I-485,

Dec 29, 2021 - We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment

Jan 26, 2022 - Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS (Biometrics appointment was on 26 January 2022)

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization

Nov 23, 2021 - We received your Form I-765

Jan 26, 2022 - We are actively reviewing your Form I-765

Mar 4, 2022 - We are producing your new card for your Form I-765

Mar 8, 2022 - We produced your new card for your Form I-765

Employment card only- NOT a combo card.

I-131 Application for Travel Document

Nov 23, 2021 - Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent

Really appreciate if November filers would let us know when they receive the I-131 approval.

Congrats on your EAD! I am December filer and I got my EAD is currently in production. I am really hoping for I-131 to be approved as well. I have postponed my journey twice :( 

I hope things move quick for you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, anitka said:

Congrats on your EAD! I am December filer and I got my EAD is currently in production. I am really hoping for I-131 to be approved as well. I have postponed my journey twice :( 

I hope things move quick for you! 

Hey. Did you expedite your EAD? Cos I'm November filler and my EAD has not been approve yet still saying we are actively reviewing your form I-765 as of December 13th 2021. 

2 minutes ago, Pretty Eddy said:

Hey. Did you expedite your EAD? Cos I'm November filler and my EAD has not been approve yet still saying we are actively reviewing your form I-765 as of December 13th 2021. 

Hey, no, I haven't. I did biometrics on 4th of February for I-765 and only yesterday it has changed. I believe it has something to do with luck cause I have seen some people getting interview without EAD being approved (happy for everyone of course! :) )

I would be happy with EAD so I can start working and just patiently waiting for interview. But mostly I would like to go home for 10 days to get everything sorted back home.

I see there is no really many people who applied for I131 with AoS 

Hopefully things will change after recent bill towards application blockage was introduced. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, anitka said:

Hey, no, I haven't. I did biometrics on 4th of February for I-765 and only yesterday it has changed. I believe it has something to do with luck cause I have seen some people getting interview without EAD being approved (happy for everyone of course! :) )

I would be happy with EAD so I can start working and just patiently waiting for interview. But mostly I would like to go home for 10 days to get everything sorted back home.

Hopefully things will change after recent bill towards application blockage was introduced. 

Ok. Thank you for your reply. I would be happy too if I get my EAD so I can start working and then wait for interview as well. I didn't apply for a Travel document cos I'm not planning on going to my home country for now. I pray things to move quickly. Thank you and Congratulations! 

36 minutes ago, anitka said:

Hi, what’s the recent bill that was introduced? Really hoping this helps the I131 issues also 🤞🏻 🤞🏻 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hey all! New to this community, but thought I’d put my AOS timeline on here for reference too:

11/14 Mailed AOS Package (I-485, I-130, I-765 & I-131)

11/19 NOA received for each application 

12/04 Biometrics appt scheduled

12/11 Request for initial evidence for I-485

12/28 Biometrics appt completed + evidence received

12/31 Status changed to actively reviewing for I-485 & I-765

Been waiting since.. Our case is at the NBC and local field office is San Diego. Hoping on getting my EAD or interview soon! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I have just just checked my USCIS profile and it says that my Interview was scheduled! Oh my goodness, such great news :) Does anyone know how long does it take to receive a note to mail? Or how could I reach that virtual "Emma" to know the exact date for the interview?

I-765 though still has status of case being reviewed.

32 minutes ago, EvaT said:

Hi everyone!

I have just just checked my USCIS profile and it says that my Interview was scheduled! Oh my goodness, such great news :) Does anyone know how long does it take to receive a note to mail? Or how could I reach that virtual "Emma" to know the exact date for the interview?

I-765 though still has status of case being reviewed.

Update: I have just chatted with an agent through Emma, interview is scheduled for May 10 :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.