Sarge2155

November 2021 - AOS Filers

248 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, TF257384 said:

Hey all! New to this community, but thought I’d put my/my husband’s AOS timeline on here for reference too:

11/24 Mailed AOS Package

12/1 NOA received for each application (I-485, I-765, I-130

12/4 Biometric appointment scheduled

12/27 Biometric appointment completed

1/22 Status updated to interview was scheduled 

1/28 Letter received with appointment date (scheduled for 3/3)

Surprised by how quick it was for us - looks like we’ll get the green card before EAD/Advance Parole. 

Hi! Congrats! This is definitely one of those cases that are buzzing thru! I have to question.

-Can you share your field Office?

-Does your receipt number starts whit IOE? If yes, would you mind Sharing the first 4 digits? Mine for example is IOE0144

2 hours ago, Euris Abreu said:

Hi! Congrats! This is definitely one of those cases that are buzzing thru! I have to question.

-Can you share your field Office?

-Does your receipt number starts whit IOE? If yes, would you mind Sharing the first 4 digits? Mine for example is IOE0144

Sure! 

- Field office is Philadelphia

- Receipt number is IOE0914

15 minutes ago, TF257384 said:

Sure! 

- Field office is Philadelphia

- Receipt number is IOE0914

Thanks for the info!!

Hello everyone,

AOS based on K1 visa

This is my timeline:

22nd Nov - package received by USCIS

4th Dec - Biometrics appointment scheduled

28th Dec - Biometrics appointment

Since then case is being actively reviewed...

And also feeling so devastated, I haven't filled I-131 form, since I was hoping to get my GC by summer... but apparently this is not happening.. And now even if I fill I-131, pay extra money, I still don't know how long would it take to get AP...

30 minutes ago, Jjmera said:

My husband's EAD card got approved today 

Wow congrats!! Can you share your husband priority date and Field office?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Euris Abreu said:

Wow congrats!! Can you share your husband priority date and Field office?

Priority Date November 23, 2021

Biometrics December 28th. 2021

after the appointment it changed to actively being reviewed. Our field office is Chicago Illinois. His case was in NBC 

15 minutes ago, Jjmera said:

Priority Date November 23, 2021

Biometrics December 28th. 2021

after the appointment it changed to actively being reviewed. Our field office is Chicago Illinois. His case was in NBC 

I’ve seen so many early fillers getting their EAD recently.

My PD is November 22, NBC, Newark FO. Hoping to get some news soon! 🙏

30 minutes ago, Iris2013 said:

Congrats!!! did his I-131 update also? Just wondering if everyone is receiving a combo card now? 

We actually didn’t send the I-131 - opted to only concurrently apply for work authorization with the adjustment of status. 

Edit - now realize that comment was directed to someone else! 

Edited by TF257384

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Iris2013 said:

Congrats!!! did his I-131 update also? Just wondering if everyone is receiving a combo card now? 

No we didn't send a I-131

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.