BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, nodisplay said:

@Dil & Malar Yeah, the first link says it's been reset, are you able to share the invite from the group again ?

Because of scammers they disabled the link.  The second one is for different group and that should work

*** Communication link (those such as social media chats and text groups) removed. Such links are not allowed on VJ.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

4 hours ago, nodisplay said:

@Dil & MalarAre you able to share the whatsapp link please? The previous link seems to be dead.

2 hours ago, nodisplay said:

@Dil & Malar Yeah, the first link says it's been reset, are you able to share the invite from the group again ?

1 hour ago, Dil & Malar said:

Because of scammers they disabled the link.  The second one is for different group and that should work

Moderator here.

This is why such links are not allowed on VisaJourney. They are too much of a security risk to both the site and the the site's members. In the future, please do not post links on the public forum.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Can anyone keep this thread alive with updates on any IL's being sent out?

I remember hearing May batch only sending letters until first week Dec. I hope I'm wrong on this. :crying:

Timeline
4 hours ago, Sabster said:

Hello everyone.

Can anyone keep this thread alive with updates on any IL's being sent out?

I remember hearing May batch only sending letters until first week Dec. I hope I'm wrong on this. :crying:

Yes, last month they issue IL for the cases DQed until Dec 7th.  This is the situation for IR1/CR1 cases.  Hopefully they will issue IL somewhere between June 16 to 26 for the August interviews

Timeline

CR1

I130 NOA1 - 11/10/2021

I130 NOA2 - 11/10/2022

DQ - 12/30/2022

IL date - 06/14/2023

Interview - 08/11/2023

I will update the timeline

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Panachea2020 said:

Can anyone help me with current IL timelines for IR5? Please help with interview date and DQ date. My dad DQed in April. Thank you!

Category: IR5
DQ date range: All of December 2022 and January 2023
Interview Letter Date: June 16, 2023
Interview Date Range: All of August 2023

Timeline
14 minutes ago, TrashJay said:

CR1

DQ - Jan 21st (2023)

IL - Jun 14th

INT - Aug 24th

was honestly expecting IL to come months later, so pleasant surprise!

Yes.  Mumbai embassy covered 2 months worth of  DQed cases (DQed from Dec 7 2022 to Feb 7 2023) in one month of interview (Aug)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Can anyone keep this thread alive with updates on IL's being sent out for IR1/CR1 cases?

Last IL date I saw was here was for PD 2/7/2023.

Any update if the new batch dropped yet? TYVM.

Update for Category: IR5
DQ date range: Roughly February 09, 2023 to March 23, 2023
Interview Letter Date: July 11, 2023
Interview Date Range: All of September 2023

It would be good to have an update from CR1/IR1 folks. Do they treat the two major immediate relative category in the same queue? Is the DQ range, interview letter, and interview date range the same?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.