BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/23/2023 at 5:00 PM, Panachea2020 said:

Can anyone help me with current IL timelines for IR5? Please help with interview date and DQ date. My dad DQed in April. Thank you!

Also looking for this..our DQ date for IR5 is 07/18/2023. Just wanted to see what would be rough timeline for interview and what DQ date currently are they interviewing. Would be interesting to join if there are any groups available. 

Does the interview letter for IR 1 Visa appointment arrive via email or physical post? I am assuming it's both. If the physical letter never arrives, will a print out of emailed letter suffice?

Our DQ date is April 14th 2023 so I am expecting the interview letter next month based on what's been happening in the last couple of months. Thanks!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, SecondTimer said:

Does the interview letter for IR 1 Visa appointment arrive via email or physical post? I am assuming it's both. If the physical letter never arrives, will a print out of emailed letter suffice?

Our DQ date is April 14th 2023 so I am expecting the interview letter next month based on what's been happening in the last couple of months. Thanks!

comes only in email and printing the email is the only option you have and it is well accepted.

Timeline
On 7/19/2023 at 8:56 AM, qwerty1611 said:

Can someone please help me join the whatsapp group link

If you got one, can you /someone please send me too.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Providing an update on here.

DQ 5/11/2023.

IL received 8/11/2023

Interview is for 10/26/2023.

Visa category is IR1/CR1

I hope you all have a lovely day.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Sabster said:

Hello everyone.

Providing an update on here.

DQ 5/11/2023.

IL received 8/11/2023

Interview is for 10/26/2023.

Visa category is IR1/CR1

I hope you all have a lovely day.

This is awesome news! Did you request an expedite to get this in less than 6 months? If not, that gives us hope that they are bridging the gap in getting these appointments set and sent🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Trying to schedule a Biometric appointment via ustraveldocs.com for an IR 1 visa interview at Mumbai consulate but there is no option to just book a biometric appointment. The site keeps taking me to the visa interview slot booking. 

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

No Biometrics dates available before the IR1 interview date of Oct 12th 2023 in Mumbai or any other centres. I am sure other folks are also in the same position who got their interview letters last week. Any suggestions on what you guys are doing, or what can be done?

Edited by SecondTimer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.