TJ66

October 2021 I-130 Filers

345 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 9/1/2022 at 9:21 PM, Lady Lamb said:

Yes, if they stay with the way things have been going , hopefully you hear something this month. Please keep me posted. My PD 10/8  Approval 7/13 .

I saw you were at Vermont? I’m also at Vermont. NOA1 December 15, 2021. I haven’t had any notification of it being actively reviewed. If I may ask, when did you get a notification is was being actively reviewed?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kyl123 said:

I saw you were at Vermont? I’m also at Vermont. NOA1 December 15, 2021. I haven’t had any notification of it being actively reviewed. If I may ask, when did you get a notification is was being actively reviewed?

Hello, I was AR (active reviewed) 2/20/2022 .  Approved 7/13/2022. Did you call Emma to be sure your case is still in Vermont?  To get past all the prompts and talk to an agent say , "info pass", They  love to transfer without notice. If you are still in  Vermont , Vermont is a more consistent center . I think  they take long BUT you find they generally stay in order of received for the most part . I think that they are like averaging 11 months . That's the 🙄 😶 positive thing I will say looking back about Vermont . It's not too common now, but it wasn't uncommon to see people go from no update/ active review, to approved. 

10 hours ago, Lady Lamb said:

Hello, I was AR (active reviewed) 2/20/2022 .  Approved 7/13/2022. Did you call Emma to be sure your case is still in Vermont?  To get past all the prompts and talk to an agent say , "info pass", They  love to transfer without notice. If you are still in  Vermont , Vermont is a more consistent center . I think  they take long BUT you find they generally stay in order of received for the most part . I think that they are like averaging 11 months . That's the 🙄 😶 positive thing I will say looking back about Vermont . It's not too common now, but it wasn't uncommon to see people go from no update/ active review, to approved. 

I’m Vermont as well PD Dec 6th 2021 AR March 5th 2022… Hoping we’ll get that approval in the next few weeks

Timeline

California SC is messing with my anxiety level. I see one approuval a week and they are apparently still stuck with first 10 days of Sept 2021. Is they any update yet? Do you see any movement in cali sc lately for cr1 category? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

California SC is messing with my anxiety level. I see one approuval a week and they are apparently still stuck with first 10 days of Sept 2021. Is they any update yet? Do you see any movement in cali sc lately for cr1 category? 

No movement here for me, in 20 days will be a year since my wife send our application.

Luckly my wife and kids live here in Brazil with me, I'm trying to not check or think about the process all the time, trying to focus on work or something.

PD Oct 4th.

330 days on AR.(CSC)

California sc it's really taking a long time...

Timeline
On 9/7/2022 at 7:03 PM, kiwierin said:

I’m Vermont as well PD Dec 6th 2021 AR March 5th 2022… Hoping we’ll get that approval in the next few weeks

I hope all of you who are reading this, hang in there...I am cheering for you all💛

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I filed the I-130 for my wife in October 2021 and have not heard anything. Has any October filers been notified? If so, please let us Know. We are in the California Service Center. Let us know your experience. Thank you.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Reiching said:

Hello Everyone,

I filed the I-130 for my wife in October 2021 and have not heard anything. Has any October filers been notified? If so, please let us Know. We are in the California Service Center. Let us know your experience. Thank you.

It looks like CSC is processing SEP 2021 files... GO CSC,  GO USCIS, SPEED UP THE PROCESS.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Reiching said:

Hello Everyone,

Same as you. My case is processing in CSC. My pd is oct 5th.

They are currently precessing first half of sept 2021 cases. Too bad it's barely moving....

Keep us updated 😊

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
6 hours ago, J&R_NY said:

Found the I-130 Approval pdf in my account this morning!!!!!! 

Congratulations. Hope you get to NVC quick.

Unfortunately alot of people are on the California SC, wich we don't know what they're doing over there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.