Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ifh said:

I’m DQed March 12th, I haven’t received it yet 😢😢😢😢😢

Man, this really sucks! Please call NVC and email the consulate. For some reason they seem to overlook your file.

Title the email with a prefix URGENT - EXPEDITE REQUEST or something like that. Mention that you were overlooked for two consecutive months. Mention any hardships you are facing by being apart from your spouse. I really hope they will schedule you in December.

Oh also maybe reach out to your senator and ask if they can assist.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
31 minutes ago, alphabetagamma said:

Guys, i just got the email from NVC. Dec 16 is my appointment ( DQ - Jun 30) :)

Wow June! I've yet to DQ, but this timeline is making me so much more excited. I'm looking out for what January appointments go to!!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Got it!!!

DQ date - May 19

Interview - Dec 8, 9:30am

Congratulations @PA93 @usaBoundSud, @alphabetagamma @Sharma Ali

Congratulations my dear friend! and to all who received their IL today!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

Congratulations my dear friend! and to all who received their IL today!

Thanks so much! This is such a relief. I almost gave up hope last night. So glad they came through and also scheduled at least until the end of June. Looks like it is an early January interview for you. :)

Timeline
10 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Got it!!!

DQ date - May 19

Interview - Dec 8, 9:30am

Congratulations @PA93 @usaBoundSud, @alphabetagamma @Sharma Ali

Congratulations to you as well!! Still doesn't let me to register my interview tho lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, PA93 said:

Congratulations to you as well!! Still doesn't let me to register my interview tho lol

I am yet to even read the email....shaking with excitement!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, PA93 said:

Where do we have to register? 

Timeline
Just now, alphabetagamma said:

Where do we have to register? 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-10-prepare-for-the-interview.html 

go here.. everything you need is outlined 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, PA93 said:

Thanks. Yes I see that but the first step is about scheduling the medical appointment. What exactly do you mean when you say 'register my interview'?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.