Natalia & Igor

N-400 October 2021 Filers

309 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Svetliyden2121 said:

Hi I do have mine I-751 pending along with N-400, but had no news since I had my biometric on Nov 8th 2021 for N-400

I think you would hear back pretty soon after the holidays. I had my biometrics just a couple weeks before yours.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Received my interview date today!

Filed Oct 28, same day biometrics reuse and USCIS is actively reviewing your case

12/16/21 interview was scheduled

1/24/22 interview

That's only 14 days after my 3 year green card anniversary!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, vincebu said:

Filed Oct 28, same day biometrics reuse and USCIS is actively reviewing your case

1/24/22 interview

Wow congratulations, so fast!!

let me ask you, wha is your local office ? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, vincebu said:

Thank you! local office is Memphis TN

I filed 11/02/21 online and I live in Murfreesboro TN, also I apply under 3 years of marriage, I hope they schedule my interview soon.

good luck 🍀 at your interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 12/16/2021 at 7:45 PM, vincebu said:

1/24/22 interview

Congrats!

I filed 10/18/21 and my interview was scheduled 12/17/21.

I have the same interview date )

LA, CA

On 12/18/2021 at 6:08 PM, Natalia & Igor said:

Congrats!

I filed 10/18/21 and my interview was scheduled 12/17/21.

I have the same interview date )

LA, CA

Congrats! May I ask you when was your original case started in US? What I mean when did you originally apply for the green card? I am trying to understand why some people are stuck for long periods and some get it done fast. As a lot of people I think that it has to do with the fact if your original A-file is in paper copy or electronic. Thank you in advance!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, GingerCat said:

Congrats! May I ask you when was your original case started in US? What I mean when did you originally apply for the green card? I am trying to understand why some people are stuck for long periods and some get it done fast. As a lot of people I think that it has to do with the fact if your original A-file is in paper copy or electronic. Thank you in advance!

My immigration process began in December 2016 with a petition for a fiancée visa (K-1).

I arrived in the USA in December 2017 and got my first green card on January 16, 2019.

All petitions except N-400 were mailed.

As a lot of people I think that it has to do with the fact if your original A-file is in paper copy or electronic. Thank you in advance!

Can you explain, why you think so? USCIS has been in the process of electronically storing the A-files of all applicants for many years as they are processed and completed through every immigration step. Even if applicants submitted their GC application on paper 3 or 5 years back, they must have been digitized by now or when the application was approved. so i don't see how that would affect N-400 processing.

19 hours ago, oakland71 said:

As a lot of people I think that it has to do with the fact if your original A-file is in paper copy or electronic. Thank you in advance!

Can you explain, why you think so? USCIS has been in the process of electronically storing the A-files of all applicants for many years as they are processed and completed through every immigration step. Even if applicants submitted their GC application on paper 3 or 5 years back, they must have been digitized by now or when the application was approved. so i don't see how that would affect N-400 processing.

Hi!

Its all based on the facts. I started my immigration journey in 2011 and back then they had paper files. I am stuck with my N-400 since April 2020,I filed for my son and husband in October 2021 and no movement at all. People who started there immigration journey like 5-6 years ago have their A files in an electronic format. There are a lot of people with all A files and they are stuck since the lockdown and because the national archives where our A files are stored work at a super low human capacity. That's basically the reasoning for this hypothesis. I hope that makes sense.

20 hours ago, Natalia & Igor said:

My immigration process began in December 2016 with a petition for a fiancée visa (K-1).

I arrived in the USA in December 2017 and got my first green card on January 16, 2019.

All petitions except N-400 were mailed.

Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Just want to share my timeline: 

October 5,2021 - submitted online application, Same day Biometric was re-used

Dec 6,2021 -Interview was scheduled for Jan 4,2022

Jan 4, 2022 - Interview date and Passed

Ask 6 civics questions, and did reading and writing test. answered Yes/No questions (no vocabulary). Same Day Oath Taking and got my naturalization certificate! 
TUCSON AZ FIELD OFFICE

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, zhelle said:

Ask 6 civics questions, and did reading and writing test. answered Yes/No questions (no vocabulary). Same Day Oath Taking and got my naturalization certificate! 
TUCSON AZ FIELD OFFICE

Hi zhelle,  thanks and congratulations!

5 hours ago, zhelle said:

TUCSON AZ FIELD OFFICE

Congrats!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.