aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2022 at 12:01 AM, Marcelo & Ciara said:

Hey September filers, I hope the ball keeps rolling and good luck to everyone on this thread.

PD: September 25th

i-130 approved: March 10th

NVC Documentation approved: July 1st

Interview scheduled: August 3rd

Nerbraska SC 

Nice. And your spouse already have the visa??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Julio247 said:

Where are every body? Lol. Any updates potomac guys... i already have 11 months waiting....

Same here almost 11 months but case is processing in cali sc 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Same here too,  PD Oct 04/2021.

AR since Oct 14th, tired of waiting

Last time I spoke to EMMA my aplication was at CSV, I can't even reach them out anymore always the same error and never connects.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Julio247 said:

Where are every body? Lol. Any updates potomac guys... i already have 11 months waiting....

Also at Potomac, submitted early Sep 2021. K3 filed in March. Not only is it incredibly frustrating and emotionally challenging, it's also a huge waste of money to keep waiting while maintaining 2 separate households, flights abroad, etc.. We just want to get on with our life together.

I'm sure one of us will have good news to report soon. Wishing us luck!

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

2 hours ago, shytown said:

Also at Potomac, submitted early Sep 2021. K3 filed in March. Not only is it incredibly frustrating and emotionally challenging, it's also a huge waste of money to keep waiting while maintaining 2 separate households, flights abroad, etc.. We just want to get on with our life together.

I'm sure one of us will have good news to report soon. Wishing us luck!

Could not have said it any better - I am spinning my wheels taking care of two households. I also filed in sept. 2021 and did k3 in April 2022. Still not a thing.  So so so frustrating- especially when others have visa in hand after just 5 months total. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, HurtRN said:

Could not have said it any better - I am spinning my wheels taking care of two households. I also filed in sept. 2021 and did k3 in April 2022. Still not a thing.  So so so frustrating- especially when others have visa in hand after just 5 months total. 

A USCIS rep told me on the phone, "I don't know how people can even afford to immigrate legally." 

I feel you. I think apart from submitting at the worst possible time at the tail end of Covid, we also landed at one of the worst, if not THE worst SC. It's a total gamble and they keep you guessing (and paying!) every step of the way.

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

I haven't heard anything yet either, PD Sept 10, 2021 at CSC. I've seen one come through for Sept 2 and even a Sept 10 so I'm checking every day and expect it any time. What a rollercoaster 😂 I want to get the I-130 approval but I am dreading NVC with all the crazy RFEs. Other people's Australia police checks keep getting knocked back, my 2021 Tax Transcript isn't ready yet, I'm abroad and we are using assets not income... it's just going to be RFE city.

PD 24 Sep, AR since 1 October so 11 months today since filing, and CSC. NOA2 approvals seem to be getting longer too (e.g. approvals seem to be increasing by 10 days or so each time. Just anecdotally from CSC data on this site). So at this point I am expecting the NOA2 at 12 months. Really frustrating when many have their visas in hand at 12 months. I just hope it means the London embassy delays will have cleared up by the time it gets to Nov/Dec. Also paranoid we're going to get an RFE for something silly at NVC and have even more delays because why wouldn't we?! We already got one of the worst service centres!

Totally agree with what you're all saying about costs, two households, travel, etc. It's wedding season at the moment too and we've been trying to meet up for those - not really a complaint since we get to see each other more but it's been $$$$. Feel like we have the same conversations over and over with everyone we see. "Any news on your visa?" "Nope, been 11 months and nothing" repeat x100 haha, just going to stop talking to people about it until my interview is scheduled.

On the bright side all the travel means I got status with British Airways and they upgraded me to business class twice in a row!

9 hours ago, Chanel H. said:

I haven't heard anything yet either, PD Sept 10, 2021 at CSC. I've seen one come through for Sept 2 and even a Sept 10 so I'm checking every day and expect it any time. What a rollercoaster 😂 I want to get the I-130 approval but I am dreading NVC with all the crazy RFEs. Other people's Australia police checks keep getting knocked back, my 2021 Tax Transcript isn't ready yet, I'm abroad and we are using assets not income... it's just going to be RFE city.

Ugh I feel you, we're using assets too and 2021 taxes aren't filed yet because we got an extension. I also don't have an ITIN yet and hope that doesn't affect anything... all this life admin plus working full time has been a LOT. I'm tired.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, madhatter204 said:

Ugh I feel you, we're using assets too and 2021 taxes aren't filed yet because we got an extension. I also don't have an ITIN yet and hope that doesn't affect anything... all this life admin plus working full time has been a LOT. I'm tired.

I see one SEP 2nd approval popped up in the table.  Let's hang tight.. I understand all the feelings and I am even 2 months down the line, eagerly expecting (NOA1 - Nov 2021).  ITIN is additional evidence for the bonafide marriage but not really necessary. It is a +,  so don't worry about it. I wish the process gets more quicker for approval.. before pandemic it was 5 to 6 months,  during pandemic it is 2 months, now it seems like it is at 10 to 12 months..   MY LORD.  PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US WITH APPROVAL

2 hours ago, madhatter204 said:

PD 24 Sep, AR since 1 October so 11 months today since filing, and CSC. NOA2 approvals seem to be getting longer too (e.g. approvals seem to be increasing by 10 days or so each time. Just anecdotally from CSC data on this site). So at this point I am expecting the NOA2 at 12 months. Really frustrating when many have their visas in hand at 12 months. I just hope it means the London embassy delays will have cleared up by the time it gets to Nov/Dec. Also paranoid we're going to get an RFE for something silly at NVC and have even more delays because why wouldn't we?! We already got one of the worst service centres!

Totally agree with what you're all saying about costs, two households, travel, etc. It's wedding season at the moment too and we've been trying to meet up for those - not really a complaint since we get to see each other more but it's been $$$$. Feel like we have the same conversations over and over with everyone we see. "Any news on your visa?" "Nope, been 11 months and nothing" repeat x100 haha, just going to stop talking to people about it until my interview is scheduled.

On the bright side all the travel means I got status with British Airways and they upgraded me to business class twice in a row!

OMG that’s so funny, I’m exactly the same, it’s embarrassing. When I submitted my application it was a 2-5 month wait, here I am at 9.5 months ( November filer) so nowhere even close yet. I done the unfortunate thing of telling my neighbours that I’ll be selling and moving the US. literally every time I see one of them they ask me when I’m going ( talk about get a complex), I’m sure they think I’m lying 😂. I actually hide from them now so I don’t have to tell them I’m still waiting like a fool!!. I have my home to sell too which as I’m sure you know in the U.K. can be a timely process, but I can’t market it yet as who knows how long my approval, NVC and London Interview will take. Honestly it’s so difficult as I know it will be a mad rush at the last minute and of course I’ll be dying to leave the minute that I can.

The expense of the travelling is ridiculous too, at least I’m able to get some of my belongings over there each time, less for the shipping container!,. I travel with Virgin Atlantic and I’ve travelled so much that I’m a gold member now and also get upgrades etc 😂. That is lovely so making the most of that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

I see one SEP 2nd approval popped up in the table.  Let's hang tight.. I understand all the feelings and I am even 2 months down the line, eagerly expecting (NOA1 - Nov 2021).  ITIN is additional evidence for the bonafide marriage but not really necessary. It is a +,  so don't worry about it. I wish the process gets more quicker for approval.. before pandemic it was 5 to 6 months,  during pandemic it is 2 months, now it seems like it is at 10 to 12 months..   MY LORD.  PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US WITH APPROVAL

I also saw the Sept 2nd pd getting approuved but a week ago. No one know where are they at. Have you seen any approuvals frm (3rd. 4th.5th and 6th Sept  pd)? 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
26 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

I also saw the Sept 2nd pd getting approuved but a week ago. No one know where are they at. Have you seen any approuvals frm (3rd. 4th.5th and 6th Sept  pd)? 

0   N/A 2022-08-11
page.png email-contact-green.gif 0A4981A9-37CB-4761-A7DF-3ABD1DADF8C7.jpeg.4a8f5f8a03a9079af66b7add975b30b0.jpeg Paolo & Wilmarie Italy.gif Italy California No 2021-09-10 2022-08-09   N/A 2022-08-16

I saw this SEP 10th 2021 approved on Aug 9th 2022.

It looks like another September 2nd got approved on the 23rd of August, see Igors list.  Wow it’s slow going!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.