micky7

September 2021 - AOS Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

How would I know which AOS office is working on mine? my NOA1 says NBC, I did my fingerprints in Fort Myers tho, I currently live in Naples and there are a couple of AOS offices near me, so not sure

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, RoxyJen said:

How would I know which AOS office is working on mine? my NOA1 says NBC, I did my fingerprints in Fort Myers tho, I currently live in Naples and there are a couple of AOS offices near me, so not sure

Per my chat with 2 Emma live agents. Your field office will be the one which is closest to your mailing address (not physical address). My field office is in MA (based on mailing address), even though my physical address is in neighboring CT.

That later made me think - maybe I could've used my friends mailing address in LA 😆. LA filers recently been getting GC's in 4-5 months.

Marriage to USC (H1b to GC)

9/07: Submitted I-130 and I130A online
09/14: Received NOA for I-130 in mail
9/24: Mailed I-485, I-864, I-765
9/27: Delivered to USCIS Chicago and signed by Chyba
09/29: Text messages for application
10/7: (2) NOA's for I-485 and I-765 received in mail

10/16: Online status changed to "biometrics scheduled". Bio on 11/09.

11/04: RFE received for Birth certificate

11/05: Uploaded RFE response. Status changed to "we have received RFE response"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, RoxyJen said:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices
Scroll down to the bottom and put your ZIP Code in

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kel_H said:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices
Scroll down to the bottom and put your ZIP Code in

Shows Fort Myers here but such offices doesn't show on this matrix above however uscis site states 10 to 24 months for whole AOS process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, RoxyJen said:

Shows Fort Myers here but such offices doesn't show on this matrix above however uscis site states 10 to 24 months for whole AOS process

I guess no one on visa journey has posted AOS information for Fort Myers.

On 11/18/2021 at 12:05 AM, gamma50g said:

If we dont get a notice for biometrics in usps, can we take a printout of the pdf notice from our USCIS account ?

Also can I accompany my parent to his biometrics ?

Hi, my mother had her biometric taken yesterday , and I came inside with her without any problems or question. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kel_H said:

Boston:
image.png.b261deae5d98daf9db83447f4e6ef1bf.png

Hi, how about for North Carolina? (Raleigh and Charlotte). I am sorry Idk how to check it the way you do using mobile. Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Friends. Getting ready for my biometrics tomorrow. Will bring my bio appt letter, copies of my 485 and 765, dl and passport…. Are their any rules against bringing electronics? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, ltlbnna said:

Hi Friends. Getting ready for my biometrics tomorrow. Will bring my bio appt letter, copies of my 485 and 765, dl and passport…. Are their any rules against bringing electronics? 

They didn't confiscate my phone when I did my biometrics. But I am sure you can't use them inside/take pictures.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, ltlbnna said:

Make sure to fill out that personal information section of the appointment letter.

I had left my phone in the car but they didn't ask if I had any electronics on me. I think that security is a little less stringent at the ASC than at the Field Offices. I would say, just make sure your phone is turned off before entering the building or just put it on silent and don't use it.  

"His march to greatness was not without disastrous stumbling" - Lewis Sinclair

Concurrent filing along with I-130, I-765, I-131

09/11/2021 - Mailed off package
09/14/2021 - Package delivered to lockbox  
09/17/2021 - Bank Acct. debited in the amounts of $1225 and $535
09/17/2021 - Received 3 SMS messages with Receipt Numbers @ 8:52PM
09/23/2021 - Received Form I-797C in mailbox with Notice Date of 09/16/2021
09/24/2021 - Received notice that Biometrics Appointment date has been scheduled
09/25/2021 - My wife received Form I-797C Notice of Action via USPS which included the online access code
10/01/2021 - Biometrics NOA arrived in mailbox
10/18/2021 - Biometrics Completed ( Case Status changed to "Case is Being Actively Reviewed")

04/06/2022 - EAD Card Is Being Produced

04/08/2022 - EAD Card Was Produced 

04/11/2022 - Card Was Picked Up By USPS

04/12/2022 - SS Card was delivered  to me

04/13/2022 - Card Was Delivered To Me By Post Office

09/01/2022 - I-131 Case Approved

09/02/2022 - Advanced Parole Document Was Produced

09/06/2022 - Advanced Parole Document Received

10/26/2022 - Interview Was Scheduled

11/29/2022 - Interview Completed (No Decision)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks guys. I was done in less than 10 minutes lol they didnt really capture 5 or 10 fingers correctly there was an error the guy didnt really fix it 😕 my status has changed to actively being reviewed for my 485 and 765

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.