EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Greencard-22 said:

Why would someone do this? It’s a tool to help everyone smh

Worked for me as well. Thanks 🙏🏽 

Thanks. The only issue is that old URL still sends you to the old spreadsheet which was wiped out. So people will not be able to update the data. We all need to promote this new URL.  This is the only way I was able to make it work (with my limited knowledge of Google Sheets).  

Edited by SoCal2021

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
1 hour ago, SoCal2021 said:

Thanks. The only issue is that old URL still sends you to the old spreadsheet which was wiped out. So people will not be able to update the data. We all need to promote this new URL.  This is the only way I was able to make it work (with my limited knowledge of Google Sheets).  

I use Google Sheets quite a bit at work and can confirm that there's no way to change the URL. What you might be able to do is copy the recovered tabs from your workbook to the original one (right click on the tab in the bottom menu and there should be an option to copy the sheet, then you can input the original workbooks URL which will duplicate the tabs into that workbook). 

I don't have access to my laptop this weekend or else I'd try to do the above myself. Either way at least we have a copy of the workbook with all the lost data now 👍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
7 hours ago, SoCal2021 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1tpV56oB2tFj824Y_127aSO-AWwXW_j0t1V6aZ_5Aw/edit?usp=sharing

Please check above link and see if it is working.  Somehow I was able to retrieve an old version.  Hopefully this works (crossing my fingers)

It does work for me, too. Thank you!

Timeline
7 hours ago, SoCal2021 said:

5 hours ago, KandN said:

I use Google Sheets quite a bit at work and can confirm that there's no way to change the URL. What you might be able to do is copy the recovered tabs from your workbook to the original one (right click on the tab in the bottom menu and there should be an option to copy the sheet, then you can input the original workbooks URL which will duplicate the tabs into that workbook). 

I don't have access to my laptop this weekend or else I'd try to do the above myself. Either way at least we have a copy of the workbook with all the lost data now 👍

I did it! I copied the good spreadsheet into the original one. Please, check it and see if it looks okay. It looks good to me. 

Timeline

I was able to restore the lost data into the original spreadsheet,! Thanks to @KandN for the advice and thanks to @SoCal2021 for finding the older version! The only problem is that  we're back to where we were yesterday morning and some of our info is missing. Please, re-add your names and the info for the first few columns, if you haven't done so already. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJwpaHzGIuuvbVMXK5h-F8KH3hCh88kMxpxC4uOJOk8/edit#gid=725661854

Edited by Joyoussinger

3 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

I was able to restore the lost data into the original spreadsheet,! Thanks to @KandN for the advice and thanks to @SoCal2021 for finding the older version! The only problem is that  we're back to where we were yesterday morning and some of our info is missing. Please, re-add your names and the info for the first few columns, if you haven't done so already. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJwpaHzGIuuvbVMXK5h-F8KH3hCh88kMxpxC4uOJOk8/edit#gid=725661854

Awesome.  Thank you both @KandN and @Joyoussinger.  our info is all added back in.

Hi all, sorry for disappearing a while back. Life happened (a bit too intense to discuss here), and we got delayed. My wonderful US Citizen spouse helped catch us up during the whole birthday week he spent off (note to self, must give him good food and great sex 😆) and finally, we are ready to mail!

Just a question: how does one send use the US Postal Service to send this package to the USCIS PO Box securely? Thank you!

20211009_193542.jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, mjoyceb said:

Hi all, sorry for disappearing a while back. Life happened (a bit too intense to discuss here), and we got delayed. My wonderful US Citizen spouse helped catch us up during the whole birthday week he spent off (note to self, must give him good food and great sex 😆) and finally, we are ready to mail!

Just a question: how does one send use the US Postal Service to send this package to the USCIS PO Box securely? Thank you!

20211009_193542.jpg

Well, welcome back, then! If you're sending it by Priority Mail, you'll be able to track it. You can always request a signature, although I didn't and someone signed for it anyway. Be sure to send it to the correct lockbox for USPS:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services 
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036 

I hope you don't mind if I make a suggestion. You're more than welcome to stay with this group, of course,  but if you join the October group you'll be able to get a better idea of how the process is going with people who filed closer to the same time as you. 

You can also add your info to the October section of this spreadsheet.  It makes it really easy to follow each others' progress.

1 hour ago, Joyoussinger said:

Well, welcome back, then! If you're sending it by Priority Mail, you'll be able to track it. You can always request a signature, although I didn't and someone signed for it anyway. Be sure to send it to the correct lockbox for USPS:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services 
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036 

I hope you don't mind if I make a suggestion. You're more than welcome to stay with this group, of course,  but if you join the October group you'll be able to get a better idea of how the process is going with people who filed closer to the same time as you. 

You can also add your info to the October section of this spreadsheet.  It makes it really easy to follow each others' progress.

Thanks for the tip! How long would Priority Mail delivery take for them to receive it? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, mjoyceb said:

Thanks for the tip! How long would Priority Mail delivery take for them to receive it? 

I'm not sure. I sent mine Priority Express, which is overnight. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Came home after another trip, only to find.... a third NOA1 in my mailbox! Exactly identical to the first two.

I really hope that this is just an amusing mistake because USCIS doesn't trust our recordkeeping abilities. Fingers crossed that it's smooth sailing here on out!

Edited by AffableAndy

Timeline

We're still having spreadsheet issues. The pages keep coming up blank. I can share the link for an earlier version, but am wondering if it's just better to copy it all to a new spreadsheet. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, so everyone let me know what you think. Maybe, the one we're using is corrupted? 

2 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

We're still having spreadsheet issues. The pages keep coming up blank. I can share the link for an earlier version, but am wondering if it's just better to copy it all to a new spreadsheet. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, so everyone let me know what you think. Maybe, the one we're using is corrupted? 

Since this continues happening, it may be corrupted.  I agree with you, getting a new spreadsheet is much better.  We can then start a new thread/topic and let everyone know the new URL.    

Timeline
3 minutes ago, SoCal2021 said:

Since this continues happening, it may be corrupted.  I agree with you, getting a new spreadsheet is much better.  We can then start a new thread/topic and let everyone know the new URL.    

Do you think it would be a good idea for me to highlight the info from an older version into a new spreadsheet, as opposed to copying the entire page from the tab? I think that if I copy the entire page the corruption will copy with it. Another option is to start totally fresh and ask everyone from last April until now to re-add their info, but that seems like a lot of trouble for a lot of people. 

Hello everyone, made the deadline to be a September filer by the last date. My application was received on 09/29 and was accepted on 09/30. Received my 797(24 month extension letter) On October 10th. Got the Potomac Service Center. Had a lawyer prepare everything for me but we sent

2 Years worth of Leases

Drivers Licenses with the same address

Car Registration with both names

Car Notes

Home/Auto Insurance

Life Insurance 

Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance

Photos

W2s for the past two years

Joint Bank Statements

Utilities /Miscellaneous Mail

Thats as far as I can remember because it was a lot of stuff but hoping for a quick process for everyone as we go through this journey together.

Edited by Vante

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.