J&D1008

August 2021 K1 Filers - I129F

633 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
Just now, Matthew Tarrant said:

No apologies I will do the scan tomorrow for both Monday & Tuesday 🙏. Just have been busy tonight. 

That’s okay! Thank you for wanting to do it!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Please, asking for prayers.

Today is day 520. Overnighting the RFE to California didn't help because it's still in transit.

Praying the packet arrives safely and is approved quickly. I am losing faith and hope in all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 2/1/2023 at 10:38 AM, SaraClaire11 said:

Please, asking for prayers.

Today is day 520. Overnighting the RFE to California didn't help because it's still in transit.

Praying the packet arrives safely and is approved quickly. I am losing faith and hope in all.

I know it's so easy for anyone else to say, but you are on your way and you will make it. ❤️ Don't give up hope, don't overthink it! Just keep going and soon you guys will make it. The hardest and longest parts of your struggles are all over and soon these hard days will just be memories, believe it or not.

Timeline
On 2/3/2023 at 8:36 PM, animax said:

I know it's so easy for anyone else to say, but you are on your way and you will make it. ❤️ Don't give up hope, don't overthink it! Just keep going and soon you guys will make it. The hardest and longest parts of your struggles are all over and soon these hard days will just be memories, believe it or not.

Thank you so much for your words, I really needed to hear this. 🙏🏻❤️

I decided to ship a 2nd RFE response yesterday morning, only to have the 1st packet finally arrive in Laguna Niguel last night. Of course....😵

I am thrilled to know it has finally arrived safely, but what a hassle! I am now having the 2nd packet intercepted and sent back to me as to avoid any confusion with USCIS.

Tomorrow I start the 60 day "RFE Response" countdown and I really hope that this unforeseen delay with the post office somehow works in our favor and our case is approved ASAP! 🙏🏻🤞

Today is day 524 since NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I haven't posted on this board for some time as there is virtually no activity in August as you can see with @Matthew Tarrant's scans.

IF YOU HAVEN"T RECEIVED SOMETHING (NOA2, RFE, SOMETHING) from USCIS, You are outside the normal case processing time and should submit a case inquiry immediately.
If they bump the normal case processing time you may have to wait even longer so get it done asap.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

I am ran a mini scan looking for Saturday (or very late Friday) RFE activity and was revolted to see what I found
If that is one of you, I would love to co-write a letter to a number of congress people (not that they care) because I would bet you submitted a case inquiry only to have them say they really had never even looked at your application.  

Group                             Received        Date Group    Untouched Cases Remaining     Cases Touched                Last Update

WAC21901234xx   August 12 2021      08/13                            23                                         1 (of 3)                      On February 10, 2023, we sent a request for initial evidence

WAC21901235xx   August 13 2021      08/13                            23                                         2 (of 3)                      On February 10, 2023, we sent a request for initial evidence

WAC21901287xx   August 12 2021      08/13                            23                                         3 (of 3)                      On February 10, 2023, we sent a request for initial evidence

Timeline
8 hours ago, mw & rg k1 said:

I haven't posted on this board for some time as there is virtually no activity in August as you can see with @Matthew Tarrant's scans.

IF YOU HAVEN"T RECEIVED SOMETHING (NOA2, RFE, SOMETHING) from USCIS, You are outside the normal case processing time and should submit a case inquiry immediately.
If they bump the normal case processing time you may have to wait even longer so get it done asap.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

I am ran a mini scan looking for Saturday (or very late Friday) RFE activity and was revolted to see what I found
If that is one of you, I would love to co-write a letter to a number of congress people (not that they care) because I would bet you submitted a case inquiry only to have them say they really had never even looked at your application.  

Group                             Received        Date Group    Untouched Cases Remaining     Cases Touched                Last Update

WAC21901234xx   August 12 2021      08/13                            23                                         1 (of 3)                      On February 10, 2023, we sent a request for initial evidence

WAC21901235xx   August 13 2021      08/13                            23                                         2 (of 3)                      On February 10, 2023, we sent a request for initial evidence

WAC21901287xx   August 12 2021      08/13                            23                                         3 (of 3)                      On February 10, 2023, we sent a request for initial evidence

Thank you for this info! I am not one of these 3 listed but I would like to be apart of the letter to congress. Today is day 531 for us. Sent RFE last week and now waiting again. According to others data I am to wait until April (60 days) before I can contact them or expect an approval. Then the 60-90 NVC wait before I can schedule medical and interview. It will be well over 2 years since I applied before he steps foot on American soil. When I first applied in August 2021 the expected wait time from start to finish was 18 months not 24-25.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.