J&D1008

August 2021 K1 Filers - I129F

633 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Nuba said:

True but this is tempered by the Tu just before. If you average the two days it is good but not so spectacular.  

Hope springs eternal...

I am not celebrating the number itself, because it is still not enough when stretching out all updates throughout the week. Yet, I am pleasantly surprised that they are capable of doing that many updates within one day. ;)

1 hour ago, Nikobe said:

I am not celebrating the number itself, because it is still not enough when stretching out all updates throughout the week. Yet, I am pleasantly surprised that they are capable of doing that many updates within one day. ;)

I'd like to think so too.  But since it is such an outlier, I  suspect it represents many from Tu that were entered on Wed.

In any case, it was nice to see.

Edited by Nuba

Monday's Update

119000: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
119500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
120000: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
121000: 4 RFESs (4 new / 0 in progress)
121500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
122000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
123000: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
10/17/22: 13 Total Updates: 13 RFESs

It can be some technical issue , there was no approved.  I did a early scan for Tuesday , it was same as well only rfes. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Where should I be expecting to see the approval the fastest? Does the case status on the website update right when they send the NOA2 in the mail, or is it possible you get it in the mail first? I also have informed delivery...I just keep checking everything multiple times a day and I'm going crazy lol

1 hour ago, Tm8756 said:

Where should I be expecting to see the approval the fastest? Does the case status on the website update right when they send the NOA2 in the mail, or is it possible you get it in the mail first? I also have informed delivery...I just keep checking everything multiple times a day and I'm going crazy lol

I think checking on the USCI website would be the fastest way.

I'm still waiting on Approval thought.

Base on your Timeline, you might get a NOA 2 response by First week of November.

Hopefully sooner.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, EdwinShinobi said:

I think checking on the USCI website would be the fastest way.

I'm still waiting on Approval thought.

Base on your Timeline, you might get a NOA 2 response by First week of November.

Hopefully sooner.

Ah thank you. I think I saw someone from a different group get their NOA2 in the mail before the status change on the website and it made me paranoid. But maybe that is a rare occurrence 🤔

3 hours ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

Tuesday's Update

118500: 7 Approvals, 2 RFERs (7 new / 2 in progress)
119000: 6 Approvals, 3 RFESs (9 new / 0 in progress)
119500: 9 Approvals (9 new / 0 in progress)
120000: 20 Approvals, 5 RFESs, 2 Denials (27 new / 0 in progress)
120500: 12 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 1 RFER (16 new / 1 in progress)
121000: 27 Approvals, 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal (29 new / 0 in progress)
121500: 28 Approvals, 6 RFESs (33 new / 1 in progress)
122000: 9 Approvals (9 new / 0 in progress)
123000: 5 Approvals (5 new / 0 in progress)
123500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
124000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
124500: 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 0 in progress)
126500: 1 Expedite(Denied: 1) (1 new / 0 in progress)
128000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
10/18/22: 153 Total Updates: 126 Approvals, 18 RFESs, 4 RFERs, 2 Denials, 1 Expedite(Denied: 1), 2 Withdrawals

Total for this month: 2473 Untouched, 549 Approvals, 261 RFESs, 12 RFERs, 323 Denials, 145 Expedites(Denied: 144 / Received: 1), 126 Withdrawals, 144 Others

Thanks for the update.  Another good Tu after a low Mon. Seems Tu has replaced Mon as the big day of the week.

One encouraging thing is the percentage of RFEs has dropped considerably from the spikes in the summer. Maybe the new trainees are getting a little less trigger happy. 😀

Edited by Nuba

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Man, Im seeing so many people get accepted around the 420-30 day mark. Im happy for them but I am so nervous that our case is one of the few unlucky ones that go much past that. Im at 440 days right now, not far off that but every day is like torture because I fear we are one of those exceptions that seem to be stuck at the bottom of the pile. How many people right now are much past 440 days? 

Edited by ericdima

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
1 minute ago, ericdima said:

Man, Im seeing so many people get accepted around the 120-30 day mark. Im happy for them but I am so nervous that our case is one of the few unlucky ones that go much past that. Im at 440 days right now, not far off that but every day is like torture because I fear we are one of those exceptions that seem to be stuck at the bottom of the pile. How many people right now are much past 440 days? 

I'm at day 441. Is your range 119500?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.