shkabaan

N-400 July 2021 Filers

263 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Be11atrix said:

I got a notification about my biometrics below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป (I have not receive the physical letter yet)

Waiting to see when they scheduled it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

9D58BCC4-CABE-41AC-BE58-0AA584F484CB.jpeg

Thanksย  forย  replyingย  it give meย  hopeย  i mightย  get my updateย  hopefully soon. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Balaji_v said:

Hey Folks,

ย 

I have a question for you!!

ย 

My Original Greencard approval/issued date is 10/24/2018. So according to that the 3 year anniversary would be 10/24/2021.

ย 

And 90 days before the anniversary would be today 07/26/2021,ย according to USCIS early filing calculator.

ย 

But when I tried to start an online application a few minutes ago. It said I am not eligible because I am not in the 90 day window yet. I am puzzled. !!

ย 

Am I filing too early in the day or something?? Should I try later on today ?? or just wait until tomorrow.??

ย 

Any suggestion is appreciated.!! Thanks :)ย 

ย 

ย 

early filing date.JPG

The date your GC wasย Approvedย is different from the day you entered the USA.

ย 

Did you enter the US with GC or you filed your AOS in the US?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Cinnamon 22 said:

Did you getย  yourย  biometricย  appointment letterย  yet? I did apply mineย  aboutย  that time.ย  i get receipt letterย  it saysย  if everythingย  checks outย  they will scheduleย  interview.ย  I was wonderingย  if they reuseย  old biometric for theย ย second time. Thanksย 

Biometrics reuse for N-400 depends on when you had a previous biometrics doneย 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Be11atrix said:

I got a notification about my biometrics below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป (I have not receive the physical letter yet)

Waiting to see when they scheduled it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

9D58BCC4-CABE-41AC-BE58-0AA584F484CB.jpeg

I also have myย biometrics appointment scheduled forย same date as you. So now I will start to follow your timeline but meanwhile whatโ€™s yourย service centre?
ย 

ย 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

The date your GC wasย Approvedย is different from the day you entered the USA.

ย 

Did you enter the US with GC or you filed your AOS in the US?

I filed my AOS in the US. It worked last night. I have submitted the N400 online successfully !!

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020ย (Day 0)ย  ย --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizonaย lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020ย (Day 2)ย ย ย ---ย Confirmation from USPS that USCIS receivedย the packet.

08/28/2020ย (Day ๐Ÿ˜Ž ย --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) ---ย Receivedย I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020.ย ๐Ÿ˜‡

10/17/2020ย (Day 58)ย --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.๐Ÿ˜

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is producedย :dance:

ย 

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) ---ย Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online accountย that finger prints were reused.๐Ÿ˜

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022ย (Day 186)ย  ย --- Interview was successfulย but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022ย (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduledย :dance:

04/11/2022ย (Day 260)ย  ย --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed.ย :jest:

ย 04/26/2022ย (Day 275) ---ย Oath Ceremony.:jest:ย Became a US Citizen and received the Certificateย of Naturalization.ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.๐Ÿคž

ย 

ย 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Balaji_v said:

I filed my AOS in the US. It worked last night. I have submitted the N400 online successfully !!

Ok greatย 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 7/27/2021 at 3:52 AM, Abies said:

I also have myย biometrics appointment scheduled forย same date as you. So now I will start to follow your timeline but meanwhile whatโ€™s yourย service centre?
ย 

ย 

Atlanta

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline
On 7/27/2021 at 2:50 AM, Abies said:

Biometrics reuse for N-400 depends on when you had a previous biometrics doneย 

Thanks for replyingย  i onlyย  giveย  biometricย  for my two yearsย  green card.ย  They did reuse that for my 10 years. That was why i wonderย  if anyoneย  have experience twice reuseย  biometric.ย  My receiptย  doesn't say any thing aboutย ย ย  biometricย  it saysย  they will scheduleย  interview.

Edited by Cinnamon 22

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cinnamon 22 said:

Thanks for replyingย  i onlyย  giveย  biometricย  for my two yearsย  green card.ย  They did reuse that for my 10 years. That was why i wonderย  if anyoneย  have experience twice reuseย  biometric.ย  My receiptย  doesn't say any thing aboutย ย ย  biometricย  it saysย  they will scheduleย  interview.

You donโ€™t need the 2nd biometrics appointmentย 

23 hours ago, Be11atrix said:

Atlanta

Ok nice

Timeline
1 hour ago, Be11atrix said:

Got my physical NOA for biometrics appointment.ย 

Scheduled in Atlanta ย on August 18th

ย 

When was it generated? Still waiting for mine in the mail. Got notified on the app on July 24th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Here's my friend's story, she's not on Visajourney and I thought it may be helpful for others, so she lives in Austin TX, with a local office in San Antonio, she applied on November 1st 5 year rule, so on July 13th her status changed from "received" to " biometric appointment was scheduled" (not reuse) and also the letter was uploaded into her document tab, the biometrics were scheduled for August 6th, she called me to that and I told her do not wait and to go there immediately to see if they can squeeze her in right away, so she did go there on the 14th, she got there at 10am no people were there and they let her in without any explanation why she wants to do it earlier, so, at 1pm her status changed from "biometrics scheduled" to "case is being actively reviewed by USCIS" on the 15th (next day) her status changed again, to "interview was scheduled" for August 24th

ย 

Hope it will be helpful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Timeline
5 hours ago, Savva said:

Here's my friend's story, she's not on Visajourney and I thought it may be helpful for others, so she lives in Austin TX, with a local office in San Antonio, she applied on November 1st 5 year rule, so on July 13th her status changed from "received" to " biometric appointment was scheduled" (not reuse) and also the letter was uploaded into her document tab, the biometrics were scheduled for August 6th, she called me to that and I told her do not wait and to go there immediately to see if they can squeeze her in right away, so she did go there on the 14th, she got there at 10am no people were there and they let her in without any explanation why she wants to do it earlier, so, at 1pm her status changed from "biometrics scheduled" to "case is being actively reviewed by USCIS" on the 15th (next day) her status changed again, to "interview was scheduled" for August 24th

ย 

Hope it will be helpful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow.. I might try my luck too since biometrics have been scheduled too.

ย 

Thanks for the heads upย 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Abies said:

When was it generated? Still waiting for mine in the mail. Got notified on the app on July 24th

I got notified on the app on July 24th as well. You should be getting it very soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Timeline
2 hours ago, Be11atrix said:

I got notified on the app on July 24th as well. You should be getting it very soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Yea. Iโ€™m scheduled for August 17th and might go try my luck on Monday since I will be off on Monday and will drive through the ASCย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Abies

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.