Samibra

How to bring my kids to America

44 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Samibra said:

They are at 7 years old and less. but if they don't want to come to America yet? they just need to have the American papers and then they can come after finish the high school. that is possible to get them the papers without petition them ?I mean to go to the American embassy in Madagascar and declare them that they are my kids?

That’s not how that works.   

2 hours ago, Samibra said:

No they are not my kids. I was not afraid to say that they are my kids. That is not a crime brother

In that case, why not have the USC  come here and ask his own questions?

I assume you are his fiancé?

Filed: Other Country: Comoros
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

In that case, why not have the USC  come here and ask his own questions?

I assume you are his fiancé?

Bro I am not his fiance, I swear God. I am his friend but he ask me for help and I told him about his forum but he don't know nothing about computer so that why. 

Just now, Samibra said:

Bro I am not his fiance, I swear God. I am his friend but he ask me for help and I told him about his forum but he don't know nothing about computer so that why. 

Too bad.   He should learn.   It is not an easy or cheap process, and not one to be done on third-hand info.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

Too bad.   He should learn.   It is not an easy or cheap process, and not one to be done on third-hand info.

Who lives in the 21st century and don't know nothing about computers?

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Anggrek Bulan said:

But on the bright side, it seems like the 2 kids will have fairly easy case. They just have to apply US passport if there is any proof that the US citizen is their biological father.

Not entirely true. If anything, there is a possibility for the 2nd (youngest) child to apply for a US passport in Madagascar with CRBA since he was born after op became a citizen. The 1st child (older) will have to be petitioned through I-130, assuming the mother gives up control of the child.

Edited by nastra30

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I am agree with you guys. He asked me a help so I come here to get more info and I will tell him what he has to do . Thank you so much guys 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Who lives in the 21st century and don't know nothing about computers?

Wow Really? here in America and not only but in the world  there are people don't know how to write and read. that why please stop judging others and just say thanks God to make you who you are now. thanks to understand 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Not entirely true. If anything, there is a possibility for the 2nd (youngest) child to apply for a US passport in Madagascar with CRBA since he was born after op became a citizen. The 1st child (older) will have to be petitioned through I-130, assuming the mother gives up control of the child.

Thank you so much 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
12 hours ago, nastra30 said:

ok,  I thought since the US citizen is US citizen now, it should not be a problem. Well, another day to learn more about immigration process 🤗

04/21/2021: Start application for my sons-F2A

04/22/2021: Received NOA1 online

06/04/2021: Approved

06/11/2021: NVC have case numbers

06/13/2021: Pay case for 2 cases

06/18/2021: AOS and IV documents submitted. Waiting for NVC to DQ (Document Qualified)

06/22/2021: Approved to add household member income (hit 2 months mark since application started )

08/18/2021: Approved on documents submitted (AOS and household member) and has to submit W2 and tax return of my household member

11/12/2021: 1 son DQ, the other one need more qualified income? Income above 125%...wonder if it is NVC mistake

Timeline
3 hours ago, JPD91 said:

How is your friend communicating with his fiancé and kids in Madagascar?

they communicate in French and their local language via whatsapp or messenger. or what do u mean exactly?  Guys thinking that what you know, others need to know because we are all differents. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 minute ago, Samibra said:

they communicate in French and their local language via whatsapp or messenger. or what do u mean exactly?  Guys thinking that what you know, others need to know because we are all differents. 

Just thought that if he is able to communicate with her through a phone surely he is able to sign up to the forum? Would be beneficial for him. 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, JPD91 said:

Just thought that if he is able to communicate with her through a phone surely he is able to sign up to the forum? Would be beneficial for him. 

Ah ok, I get you. I will show him a little bit what and how to do . next time he will be in this forum by himself then. Thanks for the advise

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.