Jump to content

Anggrek Bulan

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Anggrek Bulan

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 323750
  • Location Tangerang Selatan, South Tangerang City, Banten, Indonesia

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    F-2A Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Nebraska Service Center
  • Local Office
    Orlando FL
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Yeah..feds mostly closed. My daughter work from home since February this year. But thank you for your kind words.
  2. I will try to put faith on your words hopefully that is the case.
  3. just double check it. They want W2 from my daughter and her tax return. Just submitted it. That means I need to wait based on NVC timeframe again?
  4. So what I need to do now? when I try to come here and there is something that I need to add it says incomplete so I know what to look. now it just says all accepted.
  5. No. I do not received that. That is why I was wondering what is going on Please see my attachment screenshot_NVC_page.pdf
  6. Hello all, this is what is says on the NVC page. Is that mean we are document qualified and wait for the embassy to schedule interview?
  7. If you need it for AOS, then amend the last 3 years. If you do not need it then leave it that way. My daughter work for IRS. SHe told me the only thing that makes a different is the standard deduction.
  8. that is correct. 260 submitted on June 22. Thank you for your insight! this is a relief.
  9. Hello, One of my son will be 21 years old in December 2022. When should I start worry about his age? Right now his case is at NVC. All of the necessary documents are submitted per June 22. Thank you and have a blessed Monday everyone!
  10. ok, I thought since the US citizen is US citizen now, it should not be a problem. Well, another day to learn more about immigration process 🤗
  11. like everyone said, since it is not the fiance's child, they all need to be separate paper. But on the bright side, it seems like the 2 kids will have fairly easy case. They just have to apply US passport if there is any proof that the US citizen is their biological father. More info for children: Birth of U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizen Nationals Abroad If you are a U.S. citizen (or non-citizen national) and have a child overseas, you should report their birth at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) can be issued as an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship or nationality. CRBAs are issued to both U.S. citizens and non-citizen nationals. A CRBA documents that the child was a U.S. citizen at birth. The CRBA neither serves as proof of the identity of the child’s legal parents nor is it intended to serve as proof. In general, the name or names listed on the CRBA are the U.S. citizen or national’s parent(s) who have a genetic or gestational connection to the child. The name of the parent(s) through whom the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship is made must be listed on the CRBA. A parent who is not transmitting U.S. citizenship may be listed on the CBRA with consent of the parent who is transmitting U.S. citizenship. You can apply for a CRBA by completing Form DS-2029. For instructions on how to apply for a CRBA, visit the webpage for the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where your child was born and navigate to the American Citizens Service section. Please note the application must be signed in front of a consular officer, notary public, or other person qualified to administer oaths. If one parent is not a U.S. citizen or if the U.S. citizen parent who is transmitting citizenship to their child is not present when applying for a CRBA, that parent should complete Form DS-5507 as supporting evidence, and it can be used to list the periods of time they spent in the United States. If the child was born out-of-wedlock, and the father is a U.S. citizen or non-citizen U.S national, use Form DS-5507 to acknowledge the child and voluntarily agree to financially support them. Form DS-5507 may be signed in front of a notary or at a U.S. embassy or consulate. you can share the link to him: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/birth-abroad.html
  12. honestly, you just have to google: district 5, let say....state of Florida US rep! voila! just remember that name
  13. ah I see..I am sorry, I failed to understand the situation. alright then, I guess the US citizen has to file 3 different papers.
  14. Just check that F2A timeline is current. I think it also different in each country. Lets hope that you will get the interview soon 🤞
  15. Hello, There will be two different papers that he needs to file. 1. for the first child: The mother has to write a statement, get it notarized, that she is ok for the father to bring the child to the US and live there. I think he should be ok to get US passport as the first child only 7 years old. Check with the US embassy in Madagascar what is the requirement. 2. Fiance and his child: He can file K1 and K2 at the same time. Need to do more digging as the child is his child, so he might be eligible for US passport and no need to file any kind of visa since the child is US citizen.
  • Create New...