Moxa1989

June 2021 AOS Filers

214 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, nohohon said:

Hi all,

I'm also a June 2021 filer. Entered US on F1 status doing AOS based on marriage to a USC.

Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox 06/04/2021

Received text messages 06/17/2021

Checks cashed 06/18/2021

I was surprised how fast I got the text messages. I will try to remember to post once I receive the I-797s in the mail.

Are the received text messages the same as i797? I know its not an official document but does it mean the same thing?

1 hour ago, Joe30 said:

Are the received text messages the same as i797? I know its not an official document but does it mean the same thing?

Not the same.  The I-797 is the paper notice you would get in the mail.  No one yet has reported on VJ about getting in trouble with law enforcement and checking to see if the text notification works as well as the actual NOA1 letter to prove they are authorized to stay.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, Moxa1989 said:

Hello All, I'm posting on behalf of my sister.

She filled for AOS from B2, Married to USC.

application mailed on 06/07/2021

package delivered on 06/09/2021

Still waiting for Notice.

Good Luck Everyone :)

Application mailed today, June 21st. Will keep everyone updated. Lets keep eachother in the loop. Good luck all

59 minutes ago, Joe30 said:

To the people that did Not file 130 online, is it possible to create a USCIS online account to track the status of the stuf sent through mail?

Yes. We filed everything through paper and created a USCIS account without any issues.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, Moxa1989 said:

Hello All, I'm posting on behalf of my sister.

She filled for AOS from B2, Married to USC.

application mailed on 06/07/2021

package delivered on 06/09/2021

Still waiting for Notice.

Good Luck Everyone :)

Have you gotten text messages?

2 hours ago, Joe30 said:

Did you create one after getting the NOA?

We created one last year, after we got our NOA1 for our original K1 petition. After plans changed and we decided to file for AOS in the US, we simply added our new receipt numbers to our existing online account. You can add all the receipt numbers you have.

This is also one of the reasons why the mods are very strict about deleting any receipt numbers posted on this site: anyone who knows your receipt number can track the status of your applications without your consent.

Edited by Adventine

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Following this thread. Package delivered on 06/09/2021, still waiting for text message

06/07/2021 Package sent to Chicago lockbox via UPS

06/09/2021 Package delivered

06/22/2021 Text message receives with case number

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
On 6/19/2021 at 4:15 PM, Moxa1989 said:

I’m following, other monthly treads. 

I got mine after three weeks of delivery :)

• 6/4/2021 Sent package to Chicago lockbox via USPS
  • 6/8/2021 Package delivered 
  • 6/20/2021 Credit card charged
  • 6/21/2021 Text messages recieved
  • 9/29/2021 Bio appointment
  • 12/23/2021 EAD combo card arrived in mail

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Received the text message with case numbers today. 13 days after package said delivered on UPS

06/07/2021 Package sent to Chicago lockbox via UPS

06/09/2021 Package delivered

06/22/2021 Text message receives with case number

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, 2021 AOS filers said:

Received the text message with case numbers today. 13 days after package said delivered on UPS

Did you file in June?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.