Moxa1989

June 2021 AOS Filers

214 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

She received her biometric appointment letter on 7/31, appointment date 8/20/21. No updates on her case status online. 
good luck everyone :) 

Adding my case to the tracker list:

Employment Based AOS; EB2

Priority Date 09/20/2020

Final Action Date: C

Application Mailed: 06/15/2021

Application Received by USCIS & Receipt Number Created: 06/18/2021

Notice to appear for Biometrics Received: 07/16/2021

Biometric Appointment: 08/11/2021

I hope that my interview will be waived, as this is the new trend for most of employment based AOS applications

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/1/2021 at 9:28 PM, ToluD said:

Update on this-

Received texts and all NOAs today and also finger print fee was cashed ! So happy things are really moving along 

Finally received Biometric appointment letter today. :) Sooo Happy things are moving

Appointment on Aug 31st but will try to just show up next week

FO is St Paul, MN

Edited by ToluD

On 8/1/2021 at 5:49 PM, chizzle said:

Hi All,

I hope that I might be able to find some help from others on this forum.  AOS paperwork was filed and arrived to the Chicago Lockbox on June 20th.  I forgot to add the form for the text message receipts.  To this date I have still not received any NOA1s, had my check cashed, or paperwork returned.  I've seen that July filers are already getting their receipts so I'm really worried that my paperwork was lost.  I already wrote to the lockbox email but they say they have 30 days to respond.  Also, no help from calling USCIS.  Any suggestions or comments?

Hi, I sent mine initially on 5th of May and it got returned in July. So hang tight. After every 2 weeks I asked EMMA and eventually got receipt numbers.

Sharing my timeline so far;

Timeline (I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765)

06/17 - delivered to lockbox (Lewisville, TX)

07/01 - receipt numbers via text & checks cashed

07/22 - received biometrics letter 

08/09 - biometrics appointment

It’s been a week and still no update to any of the online trackers to say fingerprints were taken but I’ve read others saying this seems to be common.

I'm happy to see many people are having their cases move forward.

Update on my timeline:

Timeline:

06/04/2021 Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

06/17/2021 Received text messages

06/18/2021 Checks cashed

06/23/2021 I-797C forms for I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131 received in mail

08/19/2021 Biometrics appointment letter received for 09/10/2021, FO is Nashville, TN

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I did it on 8/9 and no update since “case received

06/07/2021 Package sent to Chicago lockbox via UPS

06/09/2021 Package delivered

06/22/2021 Text message receives with case number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.