Nature Boy 2.0

Daily update on Biden tanking america

2,965 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

And how many thousands of rigs in the GOM?

Global counts are published.  Trumpie ruined global production too.  Any drooling corpse in a basement could do better than that 😂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
23 hours ago, iwannaplay54 said:

In related news, the US rig count - reduced to a mere 289 in Jan, 2021, has climbed to 759 in two years.  Crude oil production is up by 1.2 million bpd. 
It appears that America actually cannot eat, drink, and fuel up on red hat memes and slogans after all.

M1 money supply, which jumped from 3.4 tril in Jan, 2020 to 18 tril in Jan, 2021 peaked at 20.62 tril in early 2022 and is falling. 
Both of these things - hyper inflated money supply and energy production  indicate that we are moving in the right direction.  
What say the Red Hats?  You are producing what?  Articles?  LOL

So what did Trump do to cause the major drop in rigs in 2020?  What did Old Corrupt Joe do to increase the number of rigs?  What caused the steep drop in late 2014?  Btw, I am not disputing your figures as it is publicly available data, but it appears the numbers are now plateauing under Amtrak Joe and your Democrat overlords.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/e_ertrr0_xr0_nus_cm.htm

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Biden Spending All Night In Bacta Tank In Preparation For State Of The Union

WASHINGTON, D.C. — According to sources, President Biden's team is planning to submerge the President in a bacta tank tonight so his mind and body will be prepared for his upcoming State of the Union address.  White House aides are hopeful the bacta fluid will put a skip in the elderly president's step and sharpen his mind to at least 2008 levels so that he'll be able to form a complete sentence.  [...]

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-spending-all-night-in-bacta-tank-in-preparation-for-state-of-the-union

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
6 hours ago, iwannaplay54 said:

Global counts are published.  Trumpie ruined global production too.  Any drooling corpse in a basement could do better than that 😂

All I saw was your count of 289.  But that doesn't count the thousands in the GOM that have been producing for decades, obviously.  Those are just changes to land drilling, happens all the time.  If you review years going back to 2011, you'll see.

And I doubt very seriously that each president has much influence on how many new drilling ops happen every week.  That's up to individual oil companies.  (Minus the Keystone II shutdown, obviously).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

World had an oil glut during the lock down in 2020. Recall there was so much oil being projected that spot prices per barrel reached negative numbers.  Trump recognized that an oil glut would eventually cause all producers to scale back production and when the economy reopened, production wouldn’t ramp up.  

So be negotiated with Russia and Saudi Arabia a deal to end glut by scaling back production now while maintaining a price of per barrel that would keep producers in business. 

When Biden took office he signaled and then acted toward reducing production, such as by killing Keystone XL.  Inviting Russia to invade Ukraine didn’t help either.  This despite the USA producing slightly oil now than when Trump left office, gasoline is a dollar per gallon higher.  

Stupid green policies.  

1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

All I saw was your count of 289.  But that doesn't count the thousands in the GOM that have been producing for decades, obviously.  Those are just changes to land drilling, happens all the time.  If you review years going back to 2011, you'll see.

And I doubt very seriously that each president has much influence on how many new drilling ops happen every week.  That's up to individual oil companies.  (Minus the Keystone II shutdown, obviously).

Its been my business to know since the early 90’s.  
Not my count.  Baker Hughes publishes rig counts weekly.

47 minutes ago, Mike E said:

World had an oil glut during the lock down in 2020. Recall there was so much oil being projected that spot prices per barrel reached negative numbers.  Trump recognized that an oil glut would eventually cause all producers to scale back production and when the economy reopened, production wouldn’t ramp up.  

So be negotiated with Russia and Saudi Arabia a deal to end glut by scaling back production now while maintaining a price of per barrel that would keep producers in business. 

When Biden took office he signaled and then acted toward reducing production, such as by killing Keystone XL.  Inviting Russia to invade Ukraine didn’t help either.  This despite the USA producing slightly oil now than when Trump left office, gasoline is a dollar per gallon higher.  

Stupid green policies.  

Keystone pipeline had no benefit.  The bottleneck is in Cushing.  
After Wink to Webster (currently under construction since trumpies didnt build anything in four years but a mountain of memes and a sagging wall) is completed Cushing won’t be a bottleneck and Keystone XL may make sense.  Otherwise the canadian crudes through XL and US crudes compete for tank and pipeline capacity which constrains US crude production.

55 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Stupid green policies.  

Strange that thousands and thousands of miles of Keystone pipeline was built under Obama / Biden, not an inch under Trump, and yet the MAGAs are the pipeline experts 😂😂😂

That’s hilarious.  Y’all need to gas up on memes and gifs.

EDEDEAE8-5C6C-4931-8165-A5F46300EADA.jpeg

Edited by iwannaplay54

Timeline
2 hours ago, iwannaplay54 said:

Its been my business to know since the early 90’s.  
Not my count.  Baker Hughes publishes rig counts weekly.

So you still didn't address the question.  Kind of a non-answer type of post.

And actually, it WAS your count, since you posted it without any reference or links.

Edited by LIBrty4all

Just now, LIBrty4all said:

Kind of pointless to discuss the difference between rigs and wells.

You claimed “thousands”.  Global total rig count is 1899.  

Now I feel like Im watching a boat parade run by screaming flag wavers who sink each other’s boats 😂

Timeline
2 hours ago, iwannaplay54 said:

Strange that thousands and thousands of miles of Keystone pipeline was built under Obama / Biden, not an inch under Trump, and yet the MAGAs are the pipeline experts 😂😂😂

That’s hilarious.  Y’all need to gas up on memes and gifs.

Let's add some facts to your claim, instead of all that thurr hyperbole...

The Canadian National Energy Board approved the pipeline in March 2010 but Mr Trump's predecessor, Barack Obama, did not issue the presidential permit required in the US.

Then, around July 2020 - 

The U.S. Supreme Court refused to let construction start on TC Energy Corp.’s Keystone XL oil-sands pipeline, rejecting a bid by President Trump’s administration to jump-start the long-delayed project.

The justices, without explanation or noted dissent, left in force part of a federal court order that blocks use of a key federal permit. Although the justices cleared the way for other oil-and-gas pipeline construction projects to use the permit, they refused to do so for Keystone XL.

The rebuff means almost all Keystone XL construction is delayed until 2021, according to court papers filed by TC Energy. The company told the high court that lifting the order probably would have let construction start by August on the pipeline, which would carry more crude than some OPEC members produce.

So the reason that the K-XL wasn't built under Trump boils down to legal blocking by judges that favored Obama.

Edited by LIBrty4all

3 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Let's add some facts to your claim, instead of all that thurr hyperbole...

The Canadian National Energy Board approved the pipeline in March 2010 but Mr Trump's predecessor, Barack Obama, did not issue the presidential permit required in the US.

Then, around July 2020 - 

The U.S. Supreme Court refused to let construction start on TC Energy Corp.’s Keystone XL oil-sands pipeline, rejecting a bid by President Trump’s administration to jump-start the long-delayed project.

The justices, without explanation or noted dissent, left in force part of a federal court order that blocks use of a key federal permit. Although the justices cleared the way for other oil-and-gas pipeline construction projects to use the permit, they refused to do so for Keystone XL.

The rebuff means almost all Keystone XL construction is delayed until 2021, according to court papers filed by TC Energy. The company told the high court that lifting the order probably would have let construction start by August on the pipeline, which would carry more crude than some OPEC members produce.

So the reason that the K-XL wasn't built under Trump boils down to legal blocking by judges that favored Obama.

Yet every inch of that pipeline WAS built under Obama.  New pipeline under construction now.  To bypass Cushing.

Trump and trumpies built nothing.  We need results not excuses. 

Global rig count 1899.  You must be passing numbers from that Tulsa rally <coughImsickcough>

Edited by iwannaplay54

18 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

And actually, it WAS your count, since you posted it without any reference or links.

Anyone can look up US, global, or regional rig counts.  Do you need me to spell that again?  Eight Teen Ninety Nine.  Globally.

I’d suggest you look them up before you say “thousands” again.  That was pretty funny 😂

It’s classic MAGA.  Classic.  Now I need YOUR source 😂 NVM

Edited by iwannaplay54