bashray

Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance

46 posts in this topic

I applied my N-400 last year in December. I logged in to my USCIS account multiple times this week to see status and getting this message

"Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance"

Is any one else seeing this? 

I checked my status last month and it says that my application will process in October 2021.

Thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Same here.  Nothing to worry about

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

10 hours ago, bashray said:

I applied my N-400 last year in December. I logged in to my USCIS account multiple times this week to see status and getting this message

Is any one else seeing this? 

I checked my status last month and it says that my application will process in October 2021.

Thank you

same thing with me but i am so surprise that today i got an email that i have my interview schedule..so may be you can receive your schedule too

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was in the same situation,but today I see this on myuscis account : "Your account functionality is limited right now due to technical issues. We are working to fix this issue."Then I am given choices to apply again online.Anybody else has seen this ?

ROC timeline

06b06/12 - package sent to CSC

06/08/12 - package received

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

15 hours ago, jolyn69 said:

same thing with me but i am so surprise that today i got an email that i have my interview schedule..so may be you can receive your schedule too

That is great. When did you apply?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Applied for naturalization on April, 18

Got biometrics reuse same day.

Edited by Tetyana77

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I wonder if they are doing updates on our files behind the scenes and this causes glitches/ the message with the maintenance.

ROC timeline

06b06/12 - package sent to CSC

06/08/12 - package received

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

On 4/22/2021 at 5:19 AM, bashray said:

That is great. When did you apply your s?

i applied last Feb 20,2020. and my interview is on May 24,2021 at Portland

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 4/23/2021 at 1:23 PM, Tetyana77 said:

Applied for naturalization on April, 18

Got biometrics reuse same day.

Same here,

Applied N-400 online today 4/24

Later today I see online the "Receipt" notice, followed by the "Bio Reuse" notice.  As well as the "processing time is down" message.

So it's happening to new applications as of Saturday 4/24/2021

I filed my N400 in july 26 2020..ten days ago my  status on uscis account was saying your next milestone is u will be recieving your biometic appointment.after few days its change to "Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance".

what it mean, one of my colleague filed her N400 in sep 2020 she already got biometic appointment 24 may.and one of my other colleague already had his interview without biometic appontment he also auth few days ago.its totally cunfusing process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Computer systems need occasional maintenance, updates, and patching.

Unless you receive bad news in the mail, I wouldn't give it much thought.

What I miss most about Canada, in no particular order:

My family!

My friends!

KD!

Hawkins Cheezies!

Poutine!

Lays Ketchup Chips!

What I don't miss:

-40 degree weather

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.