bashray

Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance

46 posts in this topic

On 4/26/2021 at 5:28 PM, PeachesMagee said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Computer systems need occasional maintenance, updates, and patching.

Unless you receive bad news in the mail, I wouldn't give it much thought.

but today when i check again it written"Your account functionality is limited right now due to technical issues. We are working to fix this issue

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

"Technical issues" means they're having computer issues.

Again, unless you receive bad news in the mail, which is how they typically correspond, I would just wait.

They'll fix their systems, and everything will be accessible again, in time.

What I miss most about Canada, in no particular order:

My family!

My friends!

KD!

Hawkins Cheezies!

Poutine!

Lays Ketchup Chips!

What I don't miss:

-40 degree weather

On 4/26/2021 at 2:44 PM, Aamir Saleem said:

I filed my N400 in july 26 2020..ten days ago my  status on uscis account was saying your next milestone is u will be recieving your biometic appointment.after few days its change to "Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance".

what it mean, one of my colleague filed her N400 in sep 2020 she already got biometic appointment 24 may.and one of my other colleague already had his interview without biometic appontment he also auth few days ago.its totally cunfusing process.

This whole thing is not organized or not fair If I should say.

How do you explain to me that someone who applied in Jan 2020 is still waiting for his interview while others (in the same household) applied April 2020 and they are already US Citizens??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's unfortunate, but we don't know what they do behind the scenes.

Maybe something triggered an extra thorough check. No two cases are the same, and everyone's case will be treated differently.

Patience is the key here.

What I miss most about Canada, in no particular order:

My family!

My friends!

KD!

Hawkins Cheezies!

Poutine!

Lays Ketchup Chips!

What I don't miss:

-40 degree weather

On 5/1/2021 at 11:57 PM, JustBelieve said:

This whole thing is not organized or not fair If I should say.

How do you explain to me that someone who applied in Jan 2020 is still waiting for his interview while others (in the same household) applied April 2020 and they are already US Citizens??

thats the issue this system is totally confusing they dont give you correct info even if you call .i called them and said those applied after me they are scheduled for interview and biometric i am still waiting .they said it depend on case to case wait for your appointment in their website its wriiten cases are processed in a order we recieve but here its totally different those who applied earlier is still waiting and those who applied later already had appointments

1 hour ago, PeachesMagee said:

It's unfortunate, but we don't know what they do behind the scenes.

Maybe something triggered an extra thorough check. No two cases are the same, and everyone's case will be treated differently.

Patience is the key here.

patiance is the key thats true now i am not checking anymore and keep waiting

1 hour ago, Coco&Kitten said:

Is the system still under maintenance? mine has not changed since mid April, just wondering...

Mine has been under maintenance since mid April.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I join the club...maintenance since mid April.I can not open any tab either ,(like documents,case history,etc).

ROC timeline

06b06/12 - package sent to CSC

06/08/12 - package received

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 1:08 PM, Aamir Saleem said:

thats the issue this system is totally confusing they dont give you correct info even if you call .i called them and said those applied after me they are scheduled for interview and biometric i am still waiting .they said it depend on case to case wait for your appointment in their website its wriiten cases are processed in a order we recieve but here its totally different those who applied earlier is still waiting and those who applied later already had appointments

What is your local office? And how long do you see your timeline showing under maintenance ? Also if you have any pending cases that may cause a delay. Like remove of conditions.

13 minutes ago, HNZ91 said:

What is your local office? And how long do you see your timeline showing under maintenance ? Also if you have any pending cases that may cause a delay. Like remove of conditions.

Hi

Mine showing under maintainance at the end of april i email them they told me under maintainance mean your case has entered in the system who scheduled interview appointments.when the slot will be avaiable you will be notified for your your interview and location.undermaintaince does not mean there is any computer issue it means your case has entered in a system who gave you biometic and interview appointment.last night i check i am scheduled for biometric appointment june 7.so friends those who see you case is under maintaince be patiance you will be scheduling soon.

18 minutes ago, HNZ91 said:

my local office is naperville illinious.my case remain under maintaince 20 days.it depend on service centre slot .if slot will be availble you will be notied .nebrasca service sentre is scheduling online filed case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.