bashray

Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance

46 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Aamir Saleem said:

Hi

Mine showing under maintainance at the end of april i email them they told me under maintainance mean your case has entered in the system who scheduled interview appointments.when the slot will be avaiable you will be notified for your your interview and location.undermaintaince does not mean there is any computer issue it means your case has entered in a system who gave you biometic and interview appointment.last night i check i am scheduled for biometric appointment june 7.so friends those who see you case is under maintaince be patiance you will be scheduling soon.

That would be really a good news. Thank you

11 hours ago, Aamir Saleem said:

Hi

Mine showing under maintainance at the end of april i email them they told me under maintainance mean your case has entered in the system who scheduled interview appointments.when the slot will be avaiable you will be notified for your your interview and location.undermaintaince does not mean there is any computer issue it means your case has entered in a system who gave you biometic and interview appointment.last night i check i am scheduled for biometric appointment june 7.so friends those who see you case is under maintaince be patiance you will be scheduling soon.

Hopefully that is the case with us, thanks for the update!

12 hours ago, Aamir Saleem said:

Hi

How does "processing time is down for maintenance" mean your application has been submitted for interview? Come on guys, lets use some common sense here.

8 hours ago, JustBelieve said:

How does "processing time is down for maintenance" mean your application has been submitted for interview? Come on guys, lets use some common sense here.

Use common sense to do what?

people wait for almost a year without a biometrics appointment and others get bio reuse same day they apply… documents tab appear and disappear by itself …. Portal down in many weekends as it appear the portal needs a weekend.

at the end we are waiting

Edited by HNZ91

2 hours ago, HNZ91 said:

Use common sense to do what?

people wait for almost a year without a biometrics appointment and others get bio reuse same day they apply… documents tab appear and disappear by itself …. Portal down in many weekends as it appear the portal needs a weekend.

at the end we are waiting

Use common sense to read what the website says "Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance.". This is clearly some type of glitches that the website is having, it has nothing to do with your application being scheduled for interviews.

5 hours ago, JustBelieve said:

Use common sense to read what the website says "Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance.". This is clearly some type of glitches that the website is having, it has nothing to do with your application being scheduled for interviews.

There is no common sense when it comes to USCIS. it doesn't make any sense that someone's account stays down for maintenance for almost two months.  

17 minutes ago, Nenson said:

There is no common sense when it comes to USCIS. it doesn't make any sense that someone's account stays down for maintenance for almost two months.  

Lol I hear you on that. What I am aying is for people TO NOT believe "down for maintenance" means your application has been sent for interviews. I have been seeing the same error in my account since mid April.

Edited by JustBelieve
typo

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 4/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, bashray said:

I applied my N-400 last year in December. I logged in to my USCIS account multiple times this week to see status and getting this message

"Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance"

Is any one else seeing this? 

I checked my status last month and it says that my application will process in October 2021.

Thank you

Yeah.  Ever since we filed.  <whisper> I think it was us who broke it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

It's now showing for me. Says I have 16 months until decision made however I have my interview next month (a cancelation is in my future if the timeline has anything to do with it)

H1B: Feb 2001 (London)

L1A:  Jan 2014 (London)

AOS: May 24th 2016 - June 20th 2017

N400: March 23rd 2020 - June 29th 2021

Passport: July 1st 2021 - August 30th 2021

Social Security: July 1st 2021 - October 5th 2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Guess what, now it is showing something (mine says 6 months even though I already had my interview in April).  I wonder if they are re-tweaking the software/system...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 7:51 AM, bashray said:

Mine is now saying "Estimated time* until case decision:

approx. 8 months'. I filed in MD on December 25, 2020. Not sure what is going on here.

Mine says Estimated time* until case decision: 

approx. 7 months. I filed my application on oct 1st 2020. I’ve no clue what’s going on either. So stressed 😩 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
46 minutes ago, bashray said:

image.png.adec10fda4bab0d0beb33d6f881c73cf.png

And this is now what is it is saying...This is a new statement, never seen before

Yes estimated time keeps changing from day to day as well: yesterday it was at 30 days today is at 29 days.But can er rely on this information ..I dont think so.

ROC timeline

06b06/12 - package sent to CSC

06/08/12 - package received

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.