Sarge2155

April 2021 - AOS Filers

186 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I have another update! Just received my interview letter! 

Interview is scheduled on November 8th in Oklahoma City (we live in Dumas TX but this is the closest office to us). 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
51 minutes ago, ashley_ann said:

Interview is scheduled on November 8th in Oklahoma City (we live in Dumas TX but this is the closest office to us). 

Dang! Congrats! So jealous. Here in Portland we haven’t even received a biometrics letter yet. 

Timeline
14 hours ago, XenophiliusPDX said:

Dang! Congrats! So jealous. Here in Portland we haven’t even received a biometrics letter yet. 

Oh wow! I know some people are struggling getting that appointment right now :( I hope it comes soon! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 hours ago, ashley_ann said:

That's the office we are using too. I live in Tulsa. I hope it goes that fast for our interview too we have biometrics on Friday the 1st.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
On 9/27/2021 at 3:45 PM, ashley_ann said:

Hi! Congratulations on getting your EAD approved and scheduled interview! 

I wanted to ask, how long did it take to expedite your EAD? I am planning to expedite my EAD with California congressman as I have a job offer in hand and starting date is around 18th of Oct. 

Hear from you soon! 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Jackie1011 said:

Hi! Congratulations on getting your EAD approved and scheduled interview! 

I wanted to ask, how long did it take to expedite your EAD? I am planning to expedite my EAD with California congressman as I have a job offer in hand and starting date is around 18th of Oct. 

Hear from you soon! 

Mine took about 2 weeks from USCIS expedite request to approval :) good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, ashley_ann said:

Mine took about 2 weeks from USCIS expedite request to approval :) good luck! 

Great! Thank you! 

Timeline

So I just got a Status saying my interview has been cancelled and a notice is being issued. 

I have seen this happening a lot. Anyone have thoughts on this? 

Case status changed on 10/12 to case is ready to be scheduled for interview! Only 4 days after we got biometrics done. Our USCIS office is Norfolk, VA for reference.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Case was received April 19th 2021 and still nothing about biometrics or interview…. 🤔

hmmm I’m starting to worry a little

You’re not alone. We’re in the exact same place, just days apart on the receipt date. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, XenophiliusPDX said:

You’re not alone. We’re in the exact same place, just days apart on the receipt date. 

Good to know, it makes me feel a little better.
Everybody else in this tread was talking about their interviews and I got a little worried. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Interview went great! Case status changed immediately to 'Card Being Produced' then yesterday to 'Case Was Approved', and the EAD and AP status both changed to 'Case Closed, Benefit Received By Other Means.' 

I'm over the moon and didn't expect all this to happen so soon!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
On 10/17/2021 at 7:15 PM, XenophiliusPDX said:

I have my biometrics appointment scheduled for tomorrow. Sent my package on April 1st. So, sure enough your appointments should be right around the corner too. For some reasons some are getting their appointments faster than others. I’m one example who got theirs scheduled late. But that tells you your appointments are coming too. Best regards 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.