J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 hours ago, Divs1 said:

Can’t help but ask, what do Uscis tell people who are outside of the processing times? What excuse do they use? Normally, they even refuse to talk to people so I’m just being very curious. 

I call at least once a week, and I even debate myself whether I want to waste an hour with these people.  Because I know what they will say anyway.  

I just thought that if I call them every week, they will know that we are still waiting for their decision.  Although, I don't know if it really makes any difference.

Anyway, on all my calls, they pretty much just read what's in the website.  I mean like, yes, we can ready what you're reading.  It's in the website!  

Last Friday, when I called, the tier 1 agent read the same thing so I asked to be transferred to a tier 2 agent.  She gave me a priority number.  I asked how long will I expect the call back.  At the back of my mind, I was expecting hmmmm maybe the next 5 business days... and I thought I was being generous.  But the lady told me to expect a call 7 to 30 days.  And in my mind, I was like, "sure! whatever!"  USCIS has let me down sooooo many times, that they don't surprise me anymore because I'm already expecting the worse from these people. 

What gets me though is the fact that they can actually finish the whole untouched April cases in a day if they really want to... or the whole April 2021 cases in less than a week if they will actually work on it.  It's frustrating.  I just cry and pray that God will somehow intervene.  I really don't know what to do at this time.

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

In our case, there's 23 "other" cases.  However, there's actually only 12 cases that's "case was received."

Are you in group 72000 ? They go very slow with group 72000, I always see it ,They only check 1 case every 2 or 3 days in our group , It seems ,It will take another 2 more months to check our case :(  This is a nightmare 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, down n down said:

Are you in group 72000 ? They go very slow with group 72000, I always see it ,They only check 1 case every 2 or 3 days in our group , It seems ,It will take another 2 more months to check our case :(  This is a nightmare 

We’re 76500 range.  It’s been probably 3 weeks, or it feels more than that, that they approved a new case.  

im curious.  Can I just go to their California office and talk to them personally??? I so wanted to do that and see their faces and not just over the phone.  I want a live person to get an explanation, why they do this.

I want them to see how I really feel and let them know that we are not just case numbers or documents in their shelves.  We are human beings they keeping hostages.  Yes, they keep us hostages because our lives are at pause and we are stuck.  

USCIS is depriving us of our future.  How cruel is that???

I promised myself to stop posting because I will just get a comment to “be patient.”  Just like when I posted on fb… I had to delete it.  It’s irritating, because it’s like telling someone who is already angry, not to be angry.  I know I have to be patient.  But because I’m human, I get frustrated.  Sometimes, you just need to let that frustration air out, then you feel a little better.

With how things are going, I think the whole process will be over 2 years, from start to my fiancé stepping a foot in this country.   It’s 3x more than the original processing time when we started this application.  😡😭

Edited by MeG@Am

13 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

We’re 76500 range.  It’s been probably 3 weeks, or it feels more than that, that they approved a new case.  

im curious.  Can I just go to their California office and talk to them personally??? I so wanted to do that and see their faces and not just over the phone.  I want a live person to get an explanation, why they do this.

I want them to see how I really feel and let them know that we are not just case numbers or documents in their shelves.  We are human beings they keeping hostages.  Yes, they keep us hostages because our lives are at pause and we are stuck.  

I promised myself to stop posting because I will just get a comment to “be patient.”  Just like when I posted on fb… I had to delete it.  It’s irritating, because it’s like telling someone who is already angry, not to be angry.  I know I have to be patient.  But because I’m human, I get frustrated.  Sometimes, you just need to let that frustration air out, then you feel a little better.

With how things are going, I think the whole process will be over 2 years, from start to my fiancé stepping a foot in this country.   It’s 3x more than the original processing time when we started this application.  😡😭

I m so sorry , I exactly feel What you feel ,I m very  angry  about whole process taking forever ,It doesnt make sense ,If They want it ,They finish March and April in a week, obviously They dont wanna do it , I thought same thing ,Fly to California center and find in charge person and complain about situation but You have to have an appointment , The only way is just wait  for now ,It can be another 2 or 3 months or 2 or 3 weeks  who knows . Nobody hear our voice nobody care how we suffer everyday . 

2 hours ago, down n down said:

150 cases untouched April , All RFE'S and RFE'R include in 150 untouched cases

No they aren't.

For April as of now 8/15/22148 Untouched, 321 RFESs, 165 RFERs.

Break down by groups:

69000: 1 Untouched, 8 RFESs, 3 RFERs

69500: 2 RFESs, 2 RFERs

70000: 1 Untouched, 12 RFESs, 2 RFERs

70500: 3 RFESs, 1 RFER

71000: 4 Untouched, 13 RFESs, 16 RFERs

71500: 4 Untouched, 12 RFESs, 3 RFERS

72000: 4 Untouched, 10 RFESs, 12 RFERs

72500: 5 Untouched, 9 RFESs, 3 RFERs

73000: 9 Untouched, 16 RFESs, 9 RFERs

73500: 9 Untouched, 15 RFESs, 3 RFERs

74500: 3 Untouched, 17 RFESs, 14 RFERs

75000: 2 Untouched, 7 RFESs, 12 RFERs

75500: 5 Untouched, 5 RFESs, 3 RFERs

76000: 1 Untouched, 7 RFESs, 9 RFERs

76500: 12 Untouched, 22 RFESs, 10 RFERs

77000: 1 Untouched, 2 RFESs, 1 RFER

77500: 9 Untouched, 8 RFESs, 3 RFERs

78000: 12 Untouched, 16 RFESs, 9 RFERs

78500: 5 Untouched, 22 RFESs, 5 RFERs

79000: 5 Untouched, 23 RFESs, 6 RFERs

79500: 14 Untouched, 20 RFESs, 8 RFERs

80000: 7 Untouched, 21 RFESs, 5 RFERs

80500: 6 Untouched, 7 RFESs, 3 RFERs

81000: 12 Untouched, 14 RFESs, 7 RFERs

81500: 15 Untouched, 19 RFESs, 8 RFERs

So technically 148 (Case Received) + 165 RFERs = 313 cases that USCIS can still process.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, down n down said:

I m so sorry , I exactly feel What you feel ,I m very  angry  about whole process taking forever ,It doesnt make sense ,If They want it ,They finish March and April in a week, obviously They dont wanna do it , I thought same thing ,Fly to California center and find in charge person and complain about situation but You have to have an appointment , The only way is just wait  for now ,It can be another 2 or 3 months or 2 or 3 weeks  who knows . Nobody hear our voice nobody care how we suffer everyday . 

You’re right.  Who knows with these people.  It could be 3 months, it count be in 2 weeks, or it could be tomorrow… although, I highly doubt that 😹

We can’t do anything but share our frustration.  A lot of people have moved on to the next step already.  We are still here in limbo.  

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

I totally understand that, even though everyone is or has gone through the same journey, some people be like“ be patient”, “ don’t complain”. It’s absolutely okay to feel what you’re feeling because we are the ones who are still waiting. Toxic positivity is a thing whether people believe it or not! 
I can’t sleep at night anymore, I take melatonin every night, cry and bother my fiancé everyday, call Uscis and they’ve got nothing to say. It has affected my mental health so much that I don’t even feel like getting out of my bed anymore. My life has been reduced to this because of Uscis. 

12 hours ago, Xiaova said:

No they aren't.

For April as of now 8/15/22148 Untouched, 321 RFESs, 165 RFERs.

Break down by groups:

69000: 1 Untouched, 8 RFESs, 3 RFERs

69500: 2 RFESs, 2 RFERs

70000: 1 Untouched, 12 RFESs, 2 RFERs

70500: 3 RFESs, 1 RFER

71000: 4 Untouched, 13 RFESs, 16 RFERs

71500: 4 Untouched, 12 RFESs, 3 RFERS

72000: 4 Untouched, 10 RFESs, 12 RFERs

72500: 5 Untouched, 9 RFESs, 3 RFERs

73000: 9 Untouched, 16 RFESs, 9 RFERs

73500: 9 Untouched, 15 RFESs, 3 RFERs

74500: 3 Untouched, 17 RFESs, 14 RFERs

75000: 2 Untouched, 7 RFESs, 12 RFERs

75500: 5 Untouched, 5 RFESs, 3 RFERs

76000: 1 Untouched, 7 RFESs, 9 RFERs

76500: 12 Untouched, 22 RFESs, 10 RFERs

77000: 1 Untouched, 2 RFESs, 1 RFER

77500: 9 Untouched, 8 RFESs, 3 RFERs

78000: 12 Untouched, 16 RFESs, 9 RFERs

78500: 5 Untouched, 22 RFESs, 5 RFERs

79000: 5 Untouched, 23 RFESs, 6 RFERs

79500: 14 Untouched, 20 RFESs, 8 RFERs

80000: 7 Untouched, 21 RFESs, 5 RFERs

80500: 6 Untouched, 7 RFESs, 3 RFERs

81000: 12 Untouched, 14 RFESs, 7 RFERs

81500: 15 Untouched, 19 RFESs, 8 RFERs

So technically 148 (Case Received) + 165 RFERs = 313 cases that USCIS can still process.

It is  still a lot of cases left , Plus march cases too .It seems another 2more  months ,  Plus NVC 6 to 8 weeks or depend of country embasy . It means pretty much 2 years for fiancee visa :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
20 hours ago, down n down said:

what is your timeline ,If you dont mind  Would you share with us , Please

Click on my profile you will see my timeline 

i hope you will get approve soon and everyone in the group of April 

Updates for April:

71000: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)

71500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)

74500: 3 RFERs (0 new / 3 in progress)

75500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

76500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

78000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)

78500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

79000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

79500: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)

80000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

81000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

08/16/22: 16 Total Updates: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES, 11 RFERs, 1 Denial

March (2) + April (16) = 18 updates

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.