1,047 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RJ&RD said:

Even though your case was transferred, I believe it will still be processed according to Nebraska processing times because state of Illinois falls under Nebraska Service Center jurisdiction. I wish you luck 🙏And Hopefully you will get approval soon!! Congratulations in advance.

Thanks a lot :) well the uscis agents all told me that I now follow Texas processing times (8.5-10m), however I definitely don’t think these times are too precise. For example, I’ve seen many Vermont applications get approved super quick. I like to think it’s lotssss of luck and good fortune involved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Gami19 said:

Anyone have idea about this ??? 

N/A" normally means " not available or not applicable but mine says something. It probably nothing since it just case received.

2 minutes ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

It means no further action from you is needed. All is fine. 

They have this block because some notices will say things like "fingerprints need to be taken" and the action will be to go and get your biometrics. Its just a notice of receipt so no action is needed from you.

Was it N/A for you when u applied online ?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hubbster14 said:

Thanks a lot :) well the uscis agents all told me that I now follow Texas processing times (8.5-10m), however I definitely don’t think these times are too precise. For example, I’ve seen many Vermont applications get approved super quick. I like to think it’s lotssss of luck and good fortune involved

You're welcome! Exactly right.

Edited by RJ&RD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gami19 said:

Was it N/A for you when u applied online ?

Yes mine says the same.

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Gami19 said:

Anyone have idea about this ??? 

Nothing to worry about, it's just a receipt generated from sending the i130. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Hubbster14 said:

Yeah, I think it's impossible to really predict. I've been told both by different agents. Also the processing times can vary so much and the times are looking at historical data.

Hi everyone, just wanted to share that we got our NOA2 today (May 12, 2021) and we were with Vermont Service Center. I was shocked as Vermont has insane processing times.  Here is our timeline to give some hope to all who are waiting and maybe Vermont is not so bad after all:

I-130 Priority Date: February 3 2021

NOA1: March 20 2021 (Vermont Service Center on the NOA1)

Chatted with live agent on Ask Emma and confirmed Vermont Service Center :(

March 24 2021 Actively Reviewed Status

May 12 Actively Reviewed Status again

May 12 NOA2 from Vermont Service Center

We were an application for IR1, I'm a USC and my husband is a dual citizen of NZ and UK, we currently live abroad together in NZ. 

Timeline
50 minutes ago, MelanieR18 said:

Hi everyone, just wanted to share that we got our NOA2 today (May 12, 2021) and we were with Vermont Service Center. I was shocked as Vermont has insane processing times.  Here is our timeline to give some hope to all who are waiting and maybe Vermont is not so bad after all:

We were an application for IR1, I'm a USC and my husband is a dual citizen of NZ and UK, we currently live abroad together in NZ. 

Congratulations 👏

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, MelanieR18 said:

OMG! vermont SC~

give me hope!CONGRATS!

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Is it normal for there not to be a document in my online file for my NOA1 ? It was acknowledged and I was given my receipt number almost immediately then five days later went into reviewed but still no NOA1 in the documents link. I know I’m in for a wait and need patience just want to make sure that’s normal and there’s not something wrong. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.