tombs07

I-751 March 2021 Filers

712 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Andreypa said:

Thank you for your answer! Did you include all of the statements since the beginning?

I included all the statements from when the account was opened, but it's a few months after we got married, for practical reasons. 

~ 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:38 AM, gavin923 said:

Your case number starts with three alpha characters. That is the code to where your case is being processed.

USCIS office locations have the following three letter codes:

• CSC - California Service Center;
  • EAC - Vermont Service Center;
  • IOE - ELIS (e-filing);
  • LIN - Nebraska Service Center;
  • MSC - National Benefits Center;
  • NBC - National Benefits Center;
  • NSC - Nebraska Service Center;
  • SRC - Texas Service Center;
  • TSC - Texas Service Center;
  • VSC - Vermont Service Center;
  • WAC - California Service Center; and
  • YSC - Potomac Service Center.

Thank you very much! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tio said:

I did. I have read about people getting their application rejected because they only included the last few months. I'd include everything and let USCIS decide what they want to scan/keep.

Tio,may I please send you PM? I wanted to ask for advise,but would not want to do it in public,if that is ok? thank you!

On 3/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, twoDs said:

We had been anticipating filing for a while so have everything ready to go in December, 3/12 was the earliest we could sent our 751 in.

We UPS'd out 751 filing on 3/12, got receipt showing delivered on 3/15. Like everyone else still waiting on the NOA. Waiting for this one sure is a heck of a lot easier than the wait for the K1 was!

Have you received the NOA? We were the same day delivered, California here. I am so worried about it each day, need it urgently to travel out of USA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

03-25-2021: Package mailed (USPS Priority Mail)

03-27-2021: Package delivered

04-17-2021: CC charged

04-19-2021: Text Message Notification  case was receive #LINXXXXXXXXXX

now another waiting phase..... 

Edited by yuni_yuni

3 hours ago, yuni_yuni said:

03-25-2021: Package mailed (USPS Priority Mail)

03-27-2021: Package delivered

04-17-2021: CC charged

04-19-2021: Text Message Notification  case was receive #LINXXXXXXXXXX

now another waiting phase..... 

you are so fast! My package was delivered on 03/15, but still no any information.... what happened? 

Our i751 receipt starts with MSC. Is anyone else’s like that?? I see above that it means national benefits center?? Or is is Missouri 

anyway- looking for processing Times thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

02/06/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/14/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email)

02/20/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

08/17/18 - NOA2 Notification (email & website)

08/20/18 - Hard copy NOA2 received

09/04/18 -  Case received at NVC

09/05/18 -  NVC Case number assigned

09/20/18 - Embassy Received Case “Ready”

10/01/18 - Medical Exam Appointment

10/03/18 - Interview Appointment - Approved pending Medical Exam test results

12/14/18 - Visa Received

12/24/18 - POE to USA (Detroit)

03/03/19 - Wedding!

event.png

1 minute ago, gavin923 said:

Yea- I couldn’t find National Benefits Center as a processing center for this I751 petition! That’s why I’m feeling confused. Didn’t see it on the webpage 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Just checked and our Service Center (YSC), Potomac, has an average I-751 processing time of 19-22 months!  Anyone know how that works with an 18-month I-797 Extension letter?  

I mean, at the end of the 18-month extension period (while Potomac is presumably still processing the case), are you then out of status until Potomac decides?  Or do they send another extension letter prior to the expiration of the 18-month extension?

Edited by MiamiMark
Typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
42 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Our i751 receipt starts with MSC. Is anyone else’s like that?? I see above that it means national benefits center?? Or is is Missouri 

I am too... Yes National Benefits Center... We are in for a long wait.....I know people that are waiting from 2018.... My husband wants to apply for citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
18 minutes ago, MiamiMark said:

Just checked and our Service Center (YSC), Potomac, has an average I-751 processing time of 19-22 months!  Anyone know how that works with an 18-month I-797 Extension letter?  

I mean, at the end of the 18-month extension period (while Potomac is presumably still processing the case), are you then out of status until Potomac decides?  Or do they send another extension letter prior to the expiration of the 18-month extension?

No they have not. This Facebook page I follow says that they call USCIS to get an info pass appointment 30days before expiration 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.