106 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Susu24 said:

I thought the PD for f2B visa is now July 2015. You're supposed to have made your interview appointment by now. Please can you tell me when you were petitioned for?

Yeah I know, but the travel ban and covid have delayed everything 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We have a CR1 reaffirmation case and verified per NVC that our case is now at Lagos and it has been there since Feb 2nd. Plan to have my Senator reach out to them to inquire about my husbands 2nd interview. Our priority date is 072618.

Edited by Ifemi4835

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, Dee Tayo said:

Nope, I don’t think any new interview letters have been sent out yet. Hopefully soon though!! 

Ok....thanks! Let's be hopeful 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi, my priority date is july 2020. Documentarily qualified on the 11th of February. IR-1 though and our kids IR-2. It's been 90 days and no interview date. What is going on at the lagos consulate? NVC says backlog etc... so frustrated. Anyone received interview date recently?

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Jayjay23 said:

Hello please I was DQ March 9 since then I haven’t heard anything 

Alot of people DQ'd since last year October and they still haven't heard back. The wait is long. Patience is key. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Jayjay23 said:

But mine is spouse visa

Yes most people are. IR 1... which is priority. Mine is IR1 too. Got DQ February 2021. Heard nothing yet. 

Just now, Mamanff said:

Yes most people are. IR 1... which is priority. Mine is IR1 too. Got DQ February 2021. Heard nothing yet. 

As a matter of fact we have been married 9 years and we have 2 children together so what could be more priority than that. But they are taking their time this year. Patience. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 10:53 AM, Mamanff said:

As a matter of fact we have been married 9 years and we have 2 children together so what could be more priority than that. But they are taking their time this year. Patience. 

On 5/29/2021 at 8:36 AM, Mamanff said:

Hi guys. Grateful if someone can give me the whatsapp group link?

Please i also need the WhatsApp link, this would be appreciated 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.