JojoandTomas

FEBRUARY 2021 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

162 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2021 at 12:43 PM, Ermira said:

Hello Tony! Did your visa got approved? Did you got the passport? 

thankyou 

Hi Ermira. Yes it was approved. I did not get the passport back. They told me 14 business days I will receive it but I haven't got it. Now when I check the website for case status it says "Administrative Processing". I'm hoping I get it very soon. Keep me updated with your case as well. 😁

Edited by TonyStark

2 hours ago, TonyStark said:

Hi Ermira. Yes it was approved. I did not get the passport back. They told me 14 business days I will receive it but I haven't got it. Now when I check the website for case status it says "Administrative Processing". I'm hoping I get it very soon. Keep me updated with your case as well. 😁

Hi Tony! What does it mean Administrative Processing? Did they gave you any paper when you had the interview? Usually they give a paper when the case shows Administeative Processing. I do not understand🙈

Have you called the Embassy? How many days have passed since you had the interview?

My friend receive the passport after 16 days. 

I am still waiting🙂

best regards 

ermira 

On 5/12/2021 at 7:51 PM, hope inmyheart said:

how's the interview goes?

We got approved on Monday June 14th and we got the visa today! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, srilankanmafia said:

We got approved on Monday June 14th and we got the visa today! 

Congrats!!  We are still stuck at NVC, and haven't received an official NOA2 extension, but everyone has been saying it will auto extend.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi all. I have my embassy interview soon and my fiancé sent over the I-134. He has left lots of boxes blank instead of writing n/a. Will this be an issue?

TIA

14 hours ago, marjandchri said:

Congrats!!  We are still stuck at NVC, and haven't received an official NOA2 extension, but everyone has been saying it will auto extend.  

Email them, make sure you have something in writing. 

6 hours ago, joy717 said:

Hi all. I have my embassy interview soon and my fiancé sent over the I-134. He has left lots of boxes blank instead of writing n/a. Will this be an issue?

TIA

I sent a whole binder of paperwork + I-134 and they didn't even look at it. 

15 hours ago, joy717 said:

is it true that they go through your phone at the embassy? What are they looking for?

Well you are not allowed to take your phone inside, so that is impossible. 

On 6/16/2021 at 6:02 PM, Ermira said:

Hi Tony! What does it mean Administrative Processing? Did they gave you any paper when you had the interview? Usually they give a paper when the case shows Administeative Processing. I do not understand🙈

Have you called the Embassy? How many days have passed since you had the interview?

My friend receive the passport after 16 days. 

I am still waiting🙂

best regards 

ermira 

Hello Tonny! I have a question are we allowed to transit through Shangen area? Thankyou 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.