Janiejane

I PASSED MY CITIZENSHIP!!!

9 posts in this topic

5 vocabulary words to spell or define or? Just curious.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Congrats 😀

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

What's this new trend every one is creating a new thread just saying I passed my interview and became citizen? So far have seen 3 threads like this. Imagine every single of one here try to do the same, the whole idea of this forum would become irrelevant. If there is any useful info, we can post in the related group to help others to know about the timeline and corresponding process instead of starting new ones or a thread just for those who already passed and want to celebrate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
20 hours ago, AlexUSA said:

What's this new trend every one is creating a new thread just saying I passed my interview and became citizen? So far have seen 3 threads like this. Imagine every single of one here try to do the same, the whole idea of this forum would become irrelevant. If there is any useful info, we can post in the related group to help others to know about the timeline and corresponding process instead of starting new ones or a thread just for those who already passed and want to celebrate.

Because this is a community where we come together and work together to get through the immigration process. It’s nice to be able to celebrate when you see someone’s hard work or struggles and then see them succeed. This post was under US Citizenship Case Filing and Progress- so completely relevant and in the related group. Would you kindly mind creating your timeline to help others out? Thanks!

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

17 hours ago, Luckycuds said:

Because this is a community where we come together and work together to get through the immigration process. It’s nice to be able to celebrate when you see someone’s hard work or struggles and then see them succeed. This post was under US Citizenship Case Filing and Progress- so completely relevant and in the related group. Would you kindly mind creating your timeline to help others out? Thanks!

Yep, it beats the bad news we usually have to sort through. I am glad to read the occasional thread of happiness)))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 8:46 PM, Janiejane said:
Hello guys! I passed my citizenship and the officer asked me 5 vocabulary words. I uploaded my interview experience on my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/Tu4x0eQmv0Q I hope it helps you for your interview preparation. 

Congrats Sis...you applied base on 3 year rule or 5 year rule?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.