J&D1008

February 2021 K1 Filers

834 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Veronka said:

Hi. Where did you read that and what policies are those?

Interesting question. I don't believe anyone outside the USCIS would know about the policies. But maybe you can figure out. I follow an immigration attorney and thats exactly what he said. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I sent in a service request and got a reply. The email said my case is currently being adjudicated. Give them up to 45 days for a decision. 

I’m very excited and anxious too but I’m praying and trying to stay positive. 

1 hour ago, carolynhotstuff said:

I sent in a service request and got a reply. The email said my case is currently being adjudicated. Give them up to 45 days for a decision. 

Thats great news! Hopefully should be soon for an update then :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, carolynhotstuff said:

Praying for you. I hope everything turns out well very soon. Did you put in an inquiry, how long did you actually have to wait for this answer?

Timeline
1 hour ago, MysticFalls said:

Praying for you. I hope everything turns out well very soon. Did you put in an inquiry, how long did you actually have to wait for this answer?

Yes I put in an inquiry. It took 10 days to get an answer. Thank you for your prayers. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Caboose29 said:

Finally got approval an hour ago!!!!!

Yay!!! Grats!!

K-1

02/08/2021: I-129F packet shipped via FedEx

02/09/2021: I-129F delivered to Texas Lockbox (Lewisville) 

(02/09/2021: NOA1)

03/17/2021: Received NOA1 backdated to 02/09/2021 (36 days)

09/28/2021: NOA2 (231 days from NOA1)

10/02/2021: I-797 Received via USPS

10/19/2021: NVC Case Number Assigned

10/26/2021: In Transit

10/28/2021: Arrived at Embassy (DHL Receipt)

11/03/2021: Packet 3 Received (Email to Petitioner)

03/03/2022: Interview: Dublin Embassy

03/16/2022: Visa Received

04/04/2022: Entered USA

04/21/2022: Marriage

04/25/2022: Applied for SSN > Issued same day

04/30/2022: SS card arrived

05/04/2022: Filed I-485, I-131, I-765

05/05/2022: NOA1 for I-485 and I-765

05/17/2022: RFE for I-864 

06/15/2022: Biometrics

08/03/2022: AP Approved

12/19/2022: AOS Approved (no interview)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, MysticFalls said:

YEAYYY ! Awesome congratulations you must be over the moon happy!!

I was getting worried. My NOA1 was 2/11. I was on the cusp of submitting an inquiry. My IL said to give it a couple of weeks even though I’m outside processing window.  I hope the next steps don’t take as long. Now if I can just find an embassy to do the interview….

Timeline
1 hour ago, Luciana Sarah M said:

today we are doing 220 days since our noa1.

fingers crossed!!! 😵😯🤞

❤️

I hope and pray you get your approval soon. Sometimes we forget they do background checks on both parties and other things that take time. I’m checking every day for my approval but nothing yet. My fingers are crossed too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.