February 2021 K1 Filers

834 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Denice_L said:

I'm sure that's just fine.

This is my case history:

Screenshot_20211109-233217_Chrome.jpg

Sometimes that means they returned an original document to you. Did you ever receive any document from them in April? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi everyone! 9th november we got approved thanks to Allah :) Our NOA1 is 25th feb and we sent inquiries twice 24th october and 26th october. they said they  will inform us untill 15th-18th november and 6 days ago they sent an email our case was being adjudicated. Noa2 came 9th november! :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Congratulation @Seydanur. Fantastic news. Feb 1 NOA here and still waiting. How are you able to submit two inquires? I submitted my inquiry beginning of Oct but system did not allow me to submit another one yesterday.  I was told I need to wait 30 days after their first response. 

1 hour ago, Seydanur said:

Hi everyone! 9th november we got approved thanks to Allah :) Our NOA1 is 25th feb and we sent inquiries twice 24th october and 26th october. they said they  will inform us untill 15th-18th november and 6 days ago they sent an email our case was being adjudicated. Noa2 came 9th november! :) 

Masha Allah. Lucky you guys. Congratulations.

48 minutes ago, Afrezy said:

Congratulation @Seydanur. Fantastic news. Feb 1 NOA here and still waiting. How are you able to submit two inquires? I submitted my inquiry beginning of Oct but system did not allow me to submit another one yesterday.  I was told I need to wait 30 days after their first response. 

I don’t believe he made two inquiries in two days, probably wrong expressing.

Just heads up, I’m not sure is it here or in January tread but some people have been writing that they needed actually 45days for second inquiry instead of 30.

I can imagine how are you filling with the 1February and probably 270+ days. I’m at 252days since NO1 and it is depressing…

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, maki90 said:

Just heads up, I’m not sure is it here or in January tread but some people have been writing that they needed actually 45days for second inquiry instead of 30.

I can imagine how are you filling with the 1February and probably 270+ days. I’m at 252days since NO1 and it is depressing…

59 minutes ago, Afrezy said:

Are you making an inquiry on the ombudsman website?? https://www.dhs.gov/topic/cis-ombudsman Please read the entire page first. 

Help us help you! Before filing a request for case assistance with the CIS Ombudsman’s Office:

• Check USCIS processing times to verify that your case is outside of the published processing times. After entering Form Type and Field Office, click on "Get Processing Time," then scroll down to "Receipt Date for a Case Inquiry." When USCIS’ Case Inquiry Date has passed 60-days from your receipt date, You may submit a request for case assistance with USCIS if your receipt date is more than 60 days past the "Receipt Date for Case Inquiry," or if there is no processing time listed for your form type on the USCIS website, but your case has been pending for more than 60 days.

Edited by J&D1008

5 minutes ago, stsel said:

Just seen that someone with NOA1 March 5 got approved yesterday.. Is this a bad sign for us?

I don’t think so. I have send papers on 23th February and NO1 is March 2, so I’m assuming that could be someone who maybe send them after 26th Feb. But who knows. 

Just can’t believe there is so much people between 21-28Feb and they barely touched us.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
59 minutes ago, maki90 said:

He said he did, i didnt check his emails but the dates that he said in those days was matching with the people who sent inquiries on both dates. Maybe he did something else but we got NOA2 one way or another. I hope everybody can get their NOA2 so soon :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
6 hours ago, J&D1008 said:

Sometimes that means they returned an original document to you. Did you ever receive any document from them in April? 

Yes, I remember now we did. It was so long ago😅 That means we are at "case was received". Mystery solved, thanks😘

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
7 hours ago, stsel said:

Just seen that someone with NOA1 March 5 got approved yesterday.. Is this a bad sign for us?

If you’re talking about what I posted in the other thread, I’m still trying to confirm March 5 was actually the NOA1 date and not the Notice Date; but still, I wouldn’t worry if I were you because, as someone has pointed out before, they typically do half the month before moving to the next. From what I’m gathering, this right now is a bit strange because they just avoided processing *any* March cases for weeks, but I’m sure everything will be fine. Good luck!

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

19 minutes ago, slavaskii said:

If you’re talking about what I posted in the other thread, I’m still trying to confirm March 5 was actually the NOA1 date and not the Notice Date; but still, I wouldn’t worry if I were you because, as someone has pointed out before, they typically do half the month before moving to the next. From what I’m gathering, this right now is a bit strange because they just avoided processing *any* March cases for weeks, but I’m sure everything will be fine. Good luck!

No, I saw it on a Facebook group! But that makes sense, lots of people are confused with the 2 dates. So do you mean they usually begin the next month but continue to process at least some of the current month as well? Thanks for your help btw!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
32 minutes ago, stsel said:

No, I saw it on a Facebook group! But that makes sense, lots of people are confused with the 2 dates. So do you mean they usually begin the next month but continue to process at least some of the current month as well? Thanks for your help btw!

Ha; we might be talking about the same thing then :) In any case, yes, I think some of the graphically-inclined people have shown before here that USCIS processes 50% of cases roughly before adjudicating the following month's. So I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary here, as has been said before, submitting inquiries (further to the Ombudsman if outside of 60 days) seems to be the standard procedure to ensure yours is still being looked at.

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.