Guillaryi

DCF Frankfurt - Jan 2021

179 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, myjourney123 said:

Have you filled that out? We just got the instructions of packet 3, but I don’t have an intended travel date yet because I don’t know how long the whole process takes. 

That is something I am interested in as well. Is tis intended travel date to US?

On 3/12/2022 at 11:38 AM, Ingg123 said:

Hi may i ask a few questions 

after completed the ds260 form they said u have to print the confirmation form with the barcode do i have to mail ds260 form together with other docs for package 3 ? And i864 

where do i pay for the fees $120 and $325?  Do i have to pay both at the consulate?  

thank you 

Have you sent the DS-260 confirmation page with your packet 3? And the fees are only paid on the day of the interview, right?

On 2/15/2021 at 5:07 PM, Transatlanticism said:

All of the documents are mailed by normal mail except for the DS260.

Do you remember if you sent a proof of delivery address confirmation page with packet 3? 

On 12/22/2021 at 2:45 PM, R&OC said:

We just received the notification "issued" on our tracker. How long did it take you to get passports? We chose the pick-up close to the Consulate and have yet to receive the email notification which would allow us to pick it up. How long did others have to wait?

I would love to hear from anyone who has done the same.

I just received the notification  issued on the tracker . So how long did it take till i can go pick up my passport? I have not received any email 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ingg123 said:

I just received the notification  issued on the tracker . So how long did it take till i can go pick up my passport? I have not received any email 

Depends on where you are located. I was in munich i got it within 1.5 days

Timeline
On 5/27/2022 at 10:07 AM, Ingg123 said:

Did you receive an email from the consulate that your passport is ready to pickup or anything ? 

We got the message that it is „issued“ on Wednesday and we’re able to pick it up on Monday. So once it is issued, the passport is sent to the pick up location. once the pick up location receives is, the will email the necessary pick up information to you and you can pick it up the next day

7 minutes ago, R&OC said:

We got the message that it is „issued“ on Wednesday and we’re able to pick it up on Monday. So once it is issued, the passport is sent to the pick up location. once the pick up location receives is, the will email the necessary pick up information to you and you can pick it up the next day

Thank you so much! my visa is issued on wednesday on the tracker but i have not received any emails from the consulate so i guess i might have to wait till Monday and see when i can pick up 

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Ingg123 said:

Thank you so much! my visa is issued on wednesday on the tracker but i have not received any emails from the consulate so i guess i might have to wait till Monday and see when i can pick up 

The pick up location emails you. And I believe they are closed on Saturday. I am also guessing the public holiday on Thursday has an impact on the timeline

On 5/29/2022 at 4:11 PM, R&OC said:

The pick up location emails you. And I believe they are closed on Saturday. I am also guessing the public holiday on Thursday has an impact on the timeline

I still have not received email from them when i can pick up my passport and im flying back to Thailand on the 5th im kinda worried i will not get my passport back on time . Do you know how i can contact them? 

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
On 8/10/2022 at 4:29 PM, cphilipp said:

I'm really impressed with the timelines here for DCF at the Frankfurt consulate! They received our I-130 on July 29, so I'm hoping that I hear back from them soon. 

Have you heard back yet? Ours was picked up from the PO Box on August 4th and we’re still waiting. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.