Guillaryi

DCF Frankfurt - Jan 2021

179 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ingg123 said:

Hi my i-130 form got approved today after 5 days the consulate received that was fast! I would like to know there is a blank as i attached the pic for date of proposed do i have to fill and send email back ? 

6AF719AE-BC34-479D-948C-3E37A985B83F.jpeg

I sent this together with my packet 3 submissions. I just printed out the last portion of the affidavit-looking sentences and then this part.

3 minutes ago, cyndallita said:

That sounds promising. But during my interview they searched for my german residence permit. Or maybe you can show them a schengen visa during your interview

i was gonna ask you about this . If they had asked for your resident permit. which one do you have? Anmedelbestigung? (i know this is only a registration cert but this is all they ask for ME).

Timeline
3 minutes ago, johnlockelost said:

i was gonna ask you about this . If they had asked for your resident permit. which one do you have? Anmedelbestigung? (i know this is only a registration cert but this is all they ask for ME).

Actually during the i130 submission, they did not ask for anything but i took it upon myself to show that I am registered here in Germany so yes I submitted my meldebestatigung. During the interview they searched for my aufenhaltstitel. 

4 minutes ago, cyndallita said:

Actually during the i130 submission, they did not ask for anything but i took it upon myself to show that I am registered here in Germany so yes I submitted my meldebestatigung. During the interview they searched for my aufenhaltstitel. 

oh ok.so, they actually wanted to see your aufenhaltstitel (this is a long term resident permit right?)

Timeline
Just now, johnlockelost said:

oh ok.so, they actually wanted to see your aufenhaltstitel (this is a long term resident permit right?)

Yes. Long term - i am under a student visa here

20 minutes ago, cyndallita said:

I sent this together with my packet 3 submissions. I just printed out the last portion of the affidavit-looking sentences and then this part.

Thank you so much , im about to start doing package 3 , i dont have german resident or anything but i sent my shengen visa and my military id card for spouse with the i-130 form and got approved 4 days after they received

Edited by Ingg123

18 hours ago, cyndallita said:

Hi may i ask a few questions 

after completed the ds260 form they said u have to print the confirmation form with the barcode do i have to mail ds260 form together with other docs for package 3 ? And i864 

where do i pay for the fees $120 and $325?  Do i have to pay both at the consulate?  

thank you 

Edited by Ingg123

On 2/19/2022 at 6:22 PM, rebeclyna said:

We did not take photos of all pages of either of our passports. Only the first two pages with pictures and info.

Hi may i ask a few questions 

after completed the ds260 form they said u have to print the confirmation form with the barcode do i have to mail ds260 form together with other docs for package 3 ? And i864 

where do i pay for the fees $120 and $325?  Do i have to pay both at the consulate?  

thank you 

On 1/9/2022 at 3:36 AM, cyndallita said:

Hi!For packet 3, where do I get this?

"For Immigrant Visa Applicants PROOF OF DOCUMENT DELIVERY ADDRESS: Please remember to include a copy of your address registration confirmation page with the other documents that you send to the Consulate before your interview."

Thank you so much for your answers!

Hi for packet 3 

proof of document delivery address , we can register even we dont know the date of the interview?  Because some people say i have to know the date first so i can register 

Timeline
On 3/20/2022 at 9:25 AM, Ingg123 said:

Hi for packet 3 

proof of document delivery address , we can register even we dont know the date of the interview?  Because some people say i have to know the date first so i can register 

U dont need an interview date

Hello guys,

me and my husband want to give it a try if we are qualified for the DCF.

He lives in Rota Spain and i live in Germany, where he was deployed twice. Do you guys know if its possible, to apply for it in Frankfurt and most important question - Who do we ask? I cant find an email that works for Frankfurt, and cant get trough a person on the phone.

Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, Guillaryi said:

frnuscisinquiries@state.gov

Hi guys,

anyone that tried to DCF in Frankfurt recently? I heard its not possible anymore and we have to apply directly in Dallas. Is that true?

Also - which adress did you guys use? We got accepted for the DCF in Madrid, but aslong as i have to wait for the Greencard and cannot join my husband to the states yet (he was stationed in spain) it would be easier to get trough all of it in Frankfurt

Thanks for your help in advance!

Edited by nicole.schweda

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
20 hours ago, nicole.schweda said:

Hi guys,

anyone that tried to DCF in Frankfurt recently? I heard its not possible anymore and we have to apply directly in Dallas. Is that true?

Also - which adress did you guys use? We got accepted for the DCF in Madrid, but aslong as i have to wait for the Greencard and cannot join my husband to the states yet (he was stationed in spain) it would be easier to get trough all of it in Frankfurt

Thanks for your help in advance!

As far a I know the US Consulate in Frankfurt still accepts exceptional circumstance cases. They accepted me and I DHL'ed my petition there yesterday. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.