Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Timeline

10 hours ago, KPL said:

WAC filer here… nothing since my NOA date January 20… kinda stressful. No biometrics, no nothing… anyone else in the same boat?

WAC filter here too. Same boat. Nothing since NOA.  The date to 'search for the case' or whatever the escalation term is in the myuscis is right around the corner.  I have to go read what others have said in the same position in the past but i believe we invoke a case location search or something.  the WAC processing date says 6-9 months on the processing site...

yes, I am also finding this stressful.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:03 PM, Big Mo said:

This cant be right? EAC aka VAC is working on Jan 2020? #######. I think I will be eligible of citizenship by then. Anyone knows if I can apply for citizenship before the I751 approval?

how come the date changed to Jan 2020, I thought they were in like October 2020 the other day ?

Timeline

I received a Notice of Action (I-797) form today dated 1019/21 extending the validity of the expired green card to 24 months.

The myUscis shows February 11, 2021 when the item was posted with a "On January 12, 2021" we received the forms. 

I filed a case inquiry today because the priority date showing for WAC shows January 20, 2021 with a 6-9.5 month processing time.

Just now, KPL said:

Same for me. Filed a query today.

On 10/24/2021 at 2:49 PM, Colin F said:

I received a Notice of Action (I-797) form today dated 1019/21 extending the validity of the expired green card to 24 months.

The myUscis shows February 11, 2021 when the item was posted with a "On January 12, 2021" we received the forms. 

I filed a case inquiry today because the priority date showing for WAC shows January 20, 2021 with a 6-9.5 month processing time.

Same for me. Filed an inquiry today. NOA dated 01/20/21

On 1/2/2021 at 1:04 PM, Kuneesa said:

Here we go!

Here's my timeline:
Earliest filing date - 01/04/2021
File sent - (TO BE SENT)

Will update this thread as soon as I make more progress.
Happy New Year and Good luck to everyone filing for ROC :)

Hey. I had the same earliest filing date as you. Sent packet on 8th Jan. Got receipt notice on Feb 8th. 

I missed my initial biometric appointment in September 🤯. Letter never arrived. I called up and found out that way.  I have a new one in the last week  of Nov. 

I just wanted to find out how far you are in your process and if you are filing N400 as well? 

thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 10/24/2021 at 5:49 PM, Colin F said:

Did your original NOA from submitting docs in January 2021 not already extend your green card validity? My husband’s NOA said “extended 18 months from expiration on permanent resident card” which, for him, would now put his expiration in July 2022.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/30/2021 at 3:23 AM, MrsB2212 said:

Hey. I had the same earliest filing date as you. Sent packet on 8th Jan. Got receipt notice on Feb 8th. 

I missed my initial biometric appointment in September 🤯. Letter never arrived. I called up and found out that way.  I have a new one in the last week  of Nov. 

I just wanted to find out how far you are in your process and if you are filing N400 as well? 

thanks 

Hey! Our biometric appointment was on 6th Aug. Haven't heard anything back yet after that. Not even about the 24 month extension letter that everybody else is getting. Did you have to call USCIS to check for your appointment/letter?

I just got an update for my case today! Getting ready to set for an appointment!! Finally! 
I’m on CR1 visa. Filed on Jan.7 2021 

Good luck to everyone! 

13 hours ago, mrssurman said:

Did your original NOA from submitting docs in January 2021 not already extend your green card validity? My husband’s NOA said “extended 18 months from expiration on permanent resident card” which, for him, would now put his expiration in July 2022.

The first NOA in January extended it for 18 months. The one dated in October is now for 24months. Still waiting for an update after I submitted an online query. 😕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 hours ago, KPL said:

The first NOA in January extended it for 18 months. The one dated in October is now for 24months. Still waiting for an update after I submitted an online query. 😕

Is it 24 months from October, or 24 months from original expiry?

3 hours ago, mrssurman said:

Is it 24 months from October, or 24 months from original expiry?

From original expiration date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.