Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 9/24/2021 at 6:52 AM, Keithn85 said:

RFE was "received" and now the case status says RFE received!  Official 23 SEPT 2021.  Estimating the approval within a week or 2 unless they scrutinize the divorce decree and my 1/4 page letter.  Stay strong!

Congrats Keith!  My RFE was very similar to yours.  I'm sending mine back on Monday.  Best of luck to all of us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 9/25/2021 at 11:29 PM, StinkyThunder said:

I did about 2 weeks ago.

Here’s the reply:

You or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* shortly.

When did they respond with this email? I just sent mine but no respond yet (it’s only automatic response saying: Thank you for your request: 
USCIS will review and process the request
Expect a reply by October 18, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nnenna0304 said:

Hey y'all, 

my RFE was received in Cali on 09/09 and approved today 09/28, 19 days after receipt. :)

congratulations you got noa2 so

22 hours ago, AD1 said:

When did they respond with this email? I just sent mine but no respond yet (it’s only automatic response saying: Thank you for your request: 
USCIS will review and process the request
Expect a reply by October 18, 2021

It took 8 days for my response back.

Today, my case updated with an RFE. So now I’ll wait for the mail to see what I need to further clarify!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/21/2021 at 6:31 PM, Keithn85 said:

Just arrived back from USPS.  Mailed the RFE documents.  Basically I included the following:
-RFE pages
-A letter from me explaining my documents (not cover letter, but an actual short letter)
-Translated copy of the divorce decree (realized the translator returned the original + translation in black and white so the seals are harder to read.  This might have been the reason for the RFE.)
-Original copy of the divorce decree (what she sent me before I said it needed to be translated into english.  I printed this in color as it was emailed in color)
-screenshots of what they missed (one paper had the original copy area where the seals were.  Second page had the translated copy where the seals were typed out in english.)

Documents are set to arrive at CSC on Thursday 23 September.  We will see how fast they "receive" the documents.  I expect maybe a 3 week wait for the decision but we will see.

any news Keith?

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
41 minutes ago, mitzab said:

any news Keith?

Just checked after i saw the email about your quote.  Still in RFE received or whatever they call it.  I am going to call them Friday if they do not update it then.  I know one other person recently posted that their RFE from the 9th was approved this week.  If i do not make any headway on this Friday call, I know at least it should be approved by the 2nd week of October.  I am going to be a gentle pest though just to see if it helps or not.  It will either help or not change anything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Keithn85 said:

Just checked after i saw the email about your quote.  Still in RFE received or whatever they call it.  I am going to call them Friday if they do not update it then.  I know one other person recently posted that their RFE from the 9th was approved this week.  If i do not make any headway on this Friday call, I know at least it should be approved by the 2nd week of October.  I am going to be a gentle pest though just to see if it helps or not.  It will either help or not change anything.

Also after the 7th Thursday evening, I will be in transit to Ukraine and until the evening of the 18th, I wont have as good of service with my US setup.  Figured that out the last time because I was trying to contact my doctor for PCR test results and it was painstaking. 

Edited by Keithn85
wrong Thursday. Meant for the 7th of october

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Keithn85 said:

Dealing with USCIS is nothing but painful to say the least, the people here are more organized with numbers/etc and USCIS sucks even at providing basic information or updates. I understand they are busy but I am sure they will not get a single 5 star review on yelp if they were a restaurant. 

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, yesimt said:

Hello Guys,our receiving date is 01/29 but stll waiting for no2.I am so worries about the case.Is there anyone who is still waiting for no2 ? 

I’m January 28th and still waiting 😢 I know of a January 4th person still waiting too. I wonder when we’ll get our NOA2 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chloe99 said:

I’m January 28th and still waiting 😢 I know of a January 4th person still waiting too. I wonder when we’ll get our NOA2 

Why we are waiting more than the other people tho I do not understand 😔  I hope we get good news soon 😕

Timeline
5 dakika önce Yeşimt dedi ki:

Merhaba arkadaşlar, teslim tarihimiz 01/29 ama hala 2 numarayı bekliyorum.Durum için çok endişeliyim.Hala 2 numarayı bekleyen var mı? 

Yesim Hanım iyi geceler dün buradan bir arkadaş rfe aldı oda 29 ocakta başvurmuştu   uscise lütfen dilekçe yazın muhtemelen sizede rfe vereceklerdir yani ek kanıt isteyecekler

Timeline
2 minutes ago, emirgenco said:

Yesim Hanım iyi geceler dün buradan bir arkadaş rfe aldı oda 29 ocakta başvurmuştu   uscise lütfen dilekçe yazın muhtemelen sizede rfe vereceklerdir yani ek kanıt isteyecekler

Ya avukata sorduk gerek yok beklemeliyiz falan dedi, ben anlamıyorum.Yani rfe bile isteseler şimdiye kadar bir update gelmeliydi 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, yesimt said:

Why we are waiting more than the other people tho I do not understand 😔  I hope we get good news soon 😕

I don’t understand either ☹️ They’re starting to process February too so that’s even worse. I sent an inquiry but haven’t heard anything back yet. Let’s hope October brings us all left waiting good news 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.