Sparkle Sparkle

K1 applicants waiting for interview at us consulate Frankfurt (FRA)

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello All

I thought I would make a thread for Germans or applicants whose application is destined for Frankfurt embassy Germany or who have their CASE COMPLETE at NVC and are waiting for an Interview to be scheduled at the US Consulate in Frankfurt

It might make it easy for us to keep in touch and update each other! 

Both German language and English language is allowed on this thread.

Start with stating where you case file is now presently.

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Hello All

Both German language and English language is allowed on this thread.

Start with stating where you case file is now presently.

English only in the upper forums per site terms.  If you want native language this needs to be relocated to a regional forum 

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, Rose2019 said:

Our is currently at the US Consulate awaiting administrative processing since April 2019

sorry about that..but am sure you be first in line once they resume...the problem is when

Timeline
Just now, Sparkle Sparkle said:

sorry about that..but am sure you be first in line once they resume...the problem is when

Yes hopefully. I just hope we are only waiting for Covid to be over with and not have anymore administrative processing left 

I hope we all hear some good news soon and they start taking K1 visa interviews once again. 

Timeline

However I do think I will email them soon about our situation as I heard from someone else on here that we are exempt from the ban because we have a US citizen child together who is under 21. We have been waiting all this time and I did not know we might be exempt from the PPNCOV ban 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rose2019 said:

However I do think I will email them soon about our situation as I heard from someone else on here that we are exempt from the ban because we have a US citizen child together who is under 21. We have been waiting all this time and I did not know we might be exempt from the PPNCOV ban 

yes and true....you will qualify for NIE. Of curse you have to do CRBA

Edited by Sparkle Sparkle

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** thread moved to Europe forum as Op would like German to be allowed in the thread and the upper/ immigration forums only allow English, but other languages are allowed in the Regional forums ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Hello, we stick at NVC since June. We are in the lawsuit Mulligan v Pompeo. 

This automatically responses from embassy and NVC are driving me nuts. I had to cancel my container for moving this week and I live in boxes since months. 

I really hope the lawsuit will help. 

Timeline

Hopefully this election brings good tidings or as the year ends the ban is lifted since it was extended till 31 December. It's just hard watching those from other countries whom we got approved well before get visas while we seat in anguish. 

Timeline

Honestly I can’t tell where my case is right now. At certain time it was on transit to the Embassy Frankfurt and has been on ready since April. We’ve been trying to stay strong and hopefully we’ll all be good. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Doxie said:

Honestly I can’t tell where my case is right now. At certain time it was on transit to the Embassy Frankfurt and has been on ready since April. We’ve been trying to stay strong and hopefully we’ll all be good. 

am sure it got to embassy already, maybe it has not been entered into the system

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.